• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos S&W Red Cerakote on a Glock 19

gathert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2011
Tigertown, USA.
Had this done by Upstate Armory Group in Fountain Inn, SC. The color is S&W Red Cerakote. They did the red and I detailed the stampings on the barrel and slide and added the gip tape in the slide cuts and white on the magazines. I really like the way it turned out.

Re: S&W Red Cerakote on a Glock 19

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had this done by Upstate Armory Group in Fountain Inn, SC. The color is S&W Red Cerakote. They did the red and I detailed the stampings on the barrel and slide and added the gip tape in the slide cuts and white on the magazines. I really like the way it turned out. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Well, you can't have your gun not color coordinate with your shooting attire:</span>

https://d27fcql9yjk2c0.cloudfront.net/assets/1214497/lightbox/6b482d832f5c8168c49eafe5137ba075.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I really like the way it turned out. </div></div>

At least someone on this forum will like it...

Is there a "method to their madness" on the grip tape in the cocking serrations? Just curious as to why they are different lengths?

I put the grip tape there to facilitate it being grippy. Sometimes down here in the south it gets quite hot and sweaty during competitions. Shankster, how did you find my pants? As far as grip tape length goes I just cut up some strips I had sitting around. Nothing too fancy until I can find some more and make them all the same length.

Um wow, but hey if you like it thats the important thing.
If your shooting gear isnt the chaps maybe something more like this:

url]

I shoot in jeans and a t shirt, not that anyone cares. Slap a little color on a gun and everyone freaks out apparently.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had this done by Upstate Armory Group in Fountain Inn, SC. The color is S&W Red Cerakote. They did the red and I detailed the stampings on the barrel and slide and added the gip tape in the slide cuts and white on the magazines. I really like the way it turned out. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Well, you can't have your gun not color coordinate with your shooting attire:</span>

https://d27fcql9yjk2c0.cloudfront.net/assets/1214497/lightbox/6b482d832f5c8168c49eafe5137ba075.jpg</div></div>

Too funny

I thought about that, but then figured I'd throw some color on there. The guys at my range refer to it as the pink glock now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had this done by Upstate Armory Group in Fountain Inn, SC. The color is S&W Red Cerakote. They did the red and I detailed the stampings on the barrel and slide and added the gip tape in the slide cuts and white on the magazines. I really like the way it turned out. </div></div>

https://d27fcql9yjk2c0.cloudfront.net/assets/1214497/lightbox/6b482d832f5c8168c49eafe5137ba075.jpg

</div></div>
WRONG... bleh!