• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DownRangeThermal

scout alias hoginaustin
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Austin TX
www.downrangethermal.com

$2799 after coupon code. Again, we bought all remaining stock from Steiner. Steiner mail in $500 rebate is scheduled to run through end of month as well.

IMG_20211111_132133.jpg

Gone as in Steiner is never running a batch of these again, or gone as in this deal will end with your stock running out?

I have a few questions I can’t seem to find answers for in the literature.

What is the optical magnification of the S35?

2X

Is there any ability for digital multiplication/magnification?

Yes

What are the dimensions?

8.5x3.5x3

Weight with batteries?

36 oz

Thanks, your deal on these is killing me and likely my wallet, I just want to make sure my expectations of what I’m buying is correct.

Edit……I found all the info on Steiner‘s website in a link at the bottom of the page; I had missed it several times.

DANG, these things are heavy!

Last edited:
S35 Black Friday sale starts now. Will ship product next Tuesday and the following week. $2519 after coupon code " friday"
I may be contacting you for one of these. I’m just getting into thermal and this may fit my needs. Do you have many left?

Not much on You Tube as far as video footage. Anyone have any footage or pics of the picture quality on different zoom levels? I understand it is in .1x increments. But wouldn’t mind seeing it at 4x 8x and 16x. Maybe some PIP as well.

Fence is about 50yds, barn 75, and the mailbox is 320yds. 63degrees and sunny. Humidity only in the mid 30s. Also taken with my cheap phone through the eyepiece if you couldn't tell lol

Actual image you see and at night is better.

KIMG0948_1.JPG

KIMG0949_1.JPG

KIMG0950_1.JPG

KIMG0952_1.JPG

KIMG0953_1.JPG

KIMG0954_1.JPG

KIMG0955_1.JPG

KIMG0956_1.JPG

Reactions: BurtG
Fence is about 50yds, barn 75, and the mailbox is 320yds. 63degrees and sunny. Humidity only in the mid 30s. Also taken with my cheap phone through the eyepiece if you couldn't tell lol

Actual image you see and at night is better.

Thanks!