• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SA cartridge in TL3 LA with CIP cut chassis?

Estes640

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Bellevue, KY
Anyone ever run a SA cartridge like a 308/6.5 creed/6.5x55 in a CIP length mag? I’ve seen people do it in magpul standard LA mags but from what I can tell they don’t mag a mag to fit the CIP length cut.

my other option I’m looking at is swapping from a manners prs2 with the CIP length cut to a KRG chassis for CIP cut and then using their plastic spaced when I swap cartridges.

Rifle is currently setup as a Bighorn TL3 LA shooting 300 PRC. Wanting a cheaper option to shoot when not at the mile range.

Id single feed if that were the case

I've shot some 7SAW from a CIP before. Origin in an XLR. And it worked. But eh moading mags blows and don't really wanna mess with the feed lips either

Reactions: gnochi