• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SA MPA matrix with full weight set and side rails in elusive altus blue

shreddykruger

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2020
Selling this awesome chassis that comes with painted siderails and all weights. Bought from a member here about a year and a half ago and shot as my main PRS gun. Chassis has scratches in the usual places (arca rail mostly) and some very light surface rust on a few of the black bolts and mag catch. This can be easily cleaned up if you're so inclined but want to point it out in the interest of full disclosure. I live right by the beach here in socal so its something I have to deal with but isn't a huge deal.

Comes with NV bridge (also painted but not pictured), 3 grips, 3 thumbrests, and the trigger finger supports. Has internal weights installed and siderails as pictured, with siderail weights and buttstock weight pulled out.

Missing one weight bolt which can be matched up at the hardware store most likely or just left (each side weight has 2). Also missing one thumbshelf screw which I never had but works fine with 2.

These chassis can handle a 1.25" straight barrel.

Looking for 1000 shipped/insured TYD

sold

1696972339489.png

1696972169027.png

1696972104868.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddy0381
If you are willing to sell the 4 external weights separately, I'd be interested. Completely understand wanting to keep together.

Cool - yeah I'm in san clemente but shoot out at Pala pretty often so could meet there if you want to check it out.