• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sabatti Rifles

Long Range 338

Professional Ammo Waster
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 10, 2012
    Out West
    Happened by Sabatti at SHOT and was pretty impressed with their rifles and price point. If the marketing behind the multi radial rifling is true, you are looking at faster barrels that last longer. Any experience with these rifles? Has anybody worn out barrel(s) and can report with real world experience?

Reactions: Bravo6
    Hello. I am shooting whit Sabatti TLD Red in 308win a little over a year.
    I am useing it for shooting whit similar regulations like F class.
    TLD has 28" barrel, 1 in 11,5" twistrate and multi radial rifling.
    I shoot Lapua Scenar L 175gr and it turned out very well. It shoots good from bipod and rest.
    Excellent factory rifle.
    If you are interested I can post more photos whit details, disassembled rifle and bolt, trigger, bedding...

1.jpg

2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

Another medal for me thanks to the Sabatti TLD 308win. The first round of the Sumadija championship took place on April 18, 2021 in Trstenik, Serbia. Disciplines: 300 m carbine and 100 m rimfire.
    The use of the rear support was not allowed in both disciplines, it was allowed to use only the fist as a rear support.
    I took second place in both disciplines, with results very close to first place.
    2.jpg

1.jpg

IMG_20210418_111536.jpg

Reactions: MarshallDodge
    A few years back CDNN had some of the Sabatti rifles in 223. I made a query about them on the gun forums, but nobody knew anything. They looked like a nice rifle for $799 but I wanted a 1:8 twist at the time and these were 1:12

Screenshot_20210420-083220_Chrome.jpg

Thats the rifle I bought. I wanted a 1-12 twist. Because I happen to have one thousand 60 grain vmax Hornady bullets and five hundred 52 grain Berger bullets. I bought the blued barrel and action version. Sabatti just announced that they will be producing a 222 and 223 rifle soon. Hopefully target models.