• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saber Defence Ind.

Re: Saber Defence Ind.

They're local and i have heard good things. Actually held a few. seemed very well built but just looking for opinions from the pros. Cheers

Their barrels are super top notch. I've built a few AR's using their stripped lowers and barrels. Never had any negative issues.

Sabre Defence is an authorized DoD contractor who provides complete M16 rifles for use by the US military. They were awarded the contract last year.

Although many other companies out there claim to be "gov contractors" or providers of mil contract parts such as Bushmaster, Stag or LMT, the only other 3 companies that are authorized providers of complete rifles are Colt, FN and Sabre. That should tell you something right there.

I have a Sabre 6.5 Grendel 18" Competition Deluxe barrel and it shoots VERY well.

Top notch.