• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAC sizing Die Collet

axarob44

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2017
Warren, Ohio
I'm looking for an ER11 x 5/16" collet for the SAC 7PRC sizing die mandrel. It's the only thing holding up my order from them. It looks like it's probably a custom size and can't find one from the usual sources like McMaster-Carr and MSC industrial. The largest size offered for ER11 is 1/4". Of coarse it was supposed to be instock when I placed the order. Got the rifle together but can't size brass. Any help finding a source for this piece would be appreiated.

Thank you very much!!!

ETA: Ended up ordering the Shars 5/16" ER11 collet from an Ebay seller for $17.99 ($11.77 from Shars) then my SAC 5/16" ER11 collet showed up. It is exactly the same collet. Shars 5/16" E11 collet from SAC. Unless the SAC collet has a better run-out spec a $32 ($38 from Shars) markup is a bit much for a collet. Maybe I'm wrong for posting this but that stings a little. So if the SAC sourced Shars collet has a TIR better than indicated on Shars website of .0003" then I'm sorry.

IMG_2353.jpeg

Last edited: