• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sad Day, 2 LEO Killed

I just saw the article and it smells ambush, really sucks!

WESTERVILLE — UPDATE @ 2:40 p.m: A second officer has been killed after a shooting Saturday afternoon in Westerville, the city confirmed.The City of Westerville posted on Twitter, “It is with a heavy heart we report a second Westerville officer has been killed in the line of duty. We will share more details here as it becomes available.”

According to a press release, a call came into the Westerville 911 center as a hang-up. Responding officers were fired upon during their arrival at the address.

One officer was killed in the shooting and another died shortly after, according to Columbus Police.

A suspect is in police custody.

Sounds like someone was pissed off.

Shouldn't try and fuck over everyone you meet.

Sounds like someone was pissed off.

Shouldn't try and fuck over everyone you meet.

giphy.gif

Just saying you shouldn't go around making enemies. Too many pricks. Not enough professionals.

You can't straight up murder people like in Vegas and Minneapolis with zero consequences and then expect sympathy when something like this happens. No one cares.

Not to mention every day there's a different story about corruption. Robbing, lying, planting guns or drugs.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn

Last edited:
Just saying you shouldn't go around making enemies. Too many pricks. Not enough professionals.

You can't straight up murder people like in Vegas and Minneapolis with zero consequences and then expect sympathy when something like this happens. No one cares.

Not to mention every day there's a different story about corruption. Robbing, lying, planting guns or drugs.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn

As most Hide members here know, I'm far from being friends of LEOs. However, nobody and I repeat NOBODY deserves to be killed for simply doing their job. Cops are no different than any other working man/woman. They go to work, they get paid, they come home to their family. This is not a case of power hungry cops harrasing teenagers or shooting unarmed people in cuffs. These cops were simply doing their job and responding to a 911 call. I've accidentally sped dialed 911 in the past and every time, a cop shows up to make sure all is good.

As most Hide members here know, I'm far from being friends of LEOs. However, nobody and I repeat NOBODY deserves to be killed for simply doing their job. Cops are no different than any other working man/woman. They go to work, they get paid, they come home to their family. This is not a case of power hungry cops harrasing teenagers or shooting unarmed people in cuffs. These cops were simply doing their job and responding to a 911 call. I've accidentally sped dialed 911 in the past and every time, a cop shows up to make sure all is good.
For fucks sake I agree with Maser........mark it down.

There's a difference between targeting a guy that has personally fucked you over and taking it out on random dudes that work for the same outfit.

Hey deersniper . Considering the limited info from the link and your responses it is clear that your ok with these two Officers being ambushed . Real Dick response .
Real sneaky Dick move . Probably do well to shut your cock holster .

Reactions: diverdon
Latest news is it was a domestic call with a hang up.
Officers entered the apartment and were shot as they entered.

Anyone who is ok with this happening needs to have their head examined. Yes sometimes some police may have done something bad. In America we do not have collective guilt.

Capital crime...no doubt as to the perp...capital sentence.....not 30 years from now...30 days post conviction