• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sad statistics

The modern definition of “Third World” is used to classify countries that are poor or developing. Countries that are part of the “third world” are generally characterized by (1) high rates of poverty, (2) economic and/or political instability, and (3) high mortality rates.

" every traffic stop I risk my life!"

The fact that you continue to pull people
over for BS reason tells me that is a lie.

are we supposed to feel bad that the people oppressing us are getting themselves shot?

christ what is this bootlicking mentality?

"Oh I just care about people being attacked! You heartless asshole!"

then why not post something about delivery drivers? Who are at a much higher chance of being assaulted

y'all don't seem to give a shit when it happens to anyone else......but hop down on your knees when it's a fucking cop.

Where were all these "good cops" at Waco when the ATF was murdering children?

Where were these " good cops" at Ruby ridge when a woman got shot in the face?
Where were all the delivery drivers?

:poop::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RRW and Ronws
" every traffic stop I risk my life!"

The fact that you continue to pull people
over for BS reason tells me that is a lie.
If you don't agree with traffic laws, why do you pull over? Live free, die free.
are we supposed to feel bad that the people oppressing us are getting themselves shot?
How is a police officer oppressing you, specifically?
then why not post something about delivery drivers? Who are at a much higher chance of being assaulted

They are at risk, primarily because of the parts of town. Especially now that city councils have done as you asked and defunded police departments and they do not have enough police officers to keep ubers and door dash drivers safe. This is blood on your hands. You did this.
Where were all these "good cops" at Waco when the ATF was murdering children?
I cannot think of anyone here, pro LE or not, who has any love for or justifies the ATF. In fact, we mercilessly roast them here as glowies.
Where were these " good cops" at Ruby ridge when a woman got shot in the face?
Answered before, you just don't want to hear it because it does not fit your "narrative."

Don’t you want to know a real sad statistic HOW MANY UNARMED PEOPLE are killed by cops every year…..
Only truly unarmed. Not carrying a knife or bat. Or even a phone that they are pointing. I mean hands clean without attacking the officer.

The modern definition of “Third World” is used to classify countries that are poor or developing. Countries that are part of the “third world” are generally characterized by (1) high rates of poverty, (2) economic and/or political instability, and (3) high mortality rates.

political instability massive political corruption

Winning

If you don't agree with traffic laws, why do you pull over? Live free, die free.

How is a police officer oppressing you, specifically?

They are at risk, primarily because of the parts of town. Especially now that city councils have done as you asked and defunded police departments and they do not have enough police officers to keep ubers and door dash drivers safe. This is blood on your hands. You did this.

I cannot think of anyone here, pro LE or not, who has any love for or justifies the ATF. In fact, we mercilessly roast them here as glowies.

Answered before, you just don't want to hear it because it does not fit your "narrative."
No comment on the cop hate or love blah blah. Just wanted to point something out. The ATF and FBI cannot do their little stunts without the local law assisting. By "assisting " I mean, the local law is who provides the force and manpower to do anything and everything those 2 agencies do when dealing with any civilian. I'm not cheering on the murder of a cop, but let's don't pretend that "FED bad and Local good." Without local law, there is no action by the ATF or any other fed agency .

There have been 83 ambush-style attacks on law enforcement in 2023, resulting in 101 officers shot – 15 of them fatally, according to a September 5 report from the Fraternal Order of Police. 272 shot in the line of duty.
It's likely go just get worse and worse. We can predict where it's likely to occur though. Deep blue cities, with blue leadership, and an atmosphere of ACAB, and BLM to fuel hatred for LEO's.

Branden

Ooooh, ok, you need me to spell it out for you?

....Hold on let me find some crayons.....

1) who was arresting people for going to church during lockdown?

2) who was arresting people for peacefully protesting lockdowns?

3) who was arresting people for sitting alone on a beach?

4) who was arresting people for not wearing a mask?

5) who was arresting people for posting memes to Twitter?

Oh wait it was the police....
That is not the question I asked. In fact, you are specifically ignoring because it makes you look like a virtue signaler. Not saying that you are, just that how you behave can mislead people in their perception of you.

Police never once gave me any grief for how I wear a mask or not. In fact, the only person who said something about was another shopper who was telling me I was not wearing a mask correctly. I told him I was waiting. "For what?" he said.

"For three guys my size who are going to drag me out of here."

And he STFU and walked on.

And yes, I wore a mask now and then when it helped me get to a goal.

But you are still not answering the question I gave to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Ooooh, ok, you need me to spell it out for you?

....Hold on let me find some crayons.....

1) who was arresting people for going to church during lockdown?

2) who was arresting people for peacefully protesting lockdowns?

3) who was arresting people for sitting alone on a beach?

4) who was arresting people for not wearing a mask?

5) who was arresting people for posting memes to Twitter?

Oh wait it was the police....
Hundreds of people spread out over all 50states have been attacked by domestic terrorists know as the FBI for merely being in DC on January6th. Not one state, county, or city LEO bothered to intervene when these criminals were committing armed home invasions. If a man were to have fought back, the local statists would have further assisted this criminal gang. When government is criminal and corrupt, the police that serve, protect, and force it upon the population using threats and violence are not and can not be considered the “good guys”. This is the reality and here we are.

Hundreds of people spread out over all 50states have been attacked by domestic terrorists know as the FBI for merely being in DC on January6th. Not one state, county, or city LEO bothered to intervene when these criminals were committing armed home invasions. If a man were to have fought back, the local statists would have further assisted this criminal gang. When government is criminal and corrupt, the police that serve, protect, and force it upon the population using threats and violence are not and can not be considered the “good guys”. This is the reality and here we are.
iu

So, explain to me the legal method by which a local police officer stops an FBI investigation. No really, explain it to me. I will freely admit that I do not know everything. Even though I have worked with LE and been LE adjacent, I simply do not know everything. But you seem to know.

So, tell me, really and seriously, how is a police officer, and let's get all the way down to a patrol officer working with his or her TO, to stop an FBI investigation?

• Haha
Reactions: Skunk and Maggot
So, explain to me the legal method by which a local police officer stops an FBI investigation. No really, explain it to me. I will freely admit that I do not know everything. Even though I have worked with LE and been LE adjacent, I simply do not know everything. But you seem to know.

So, tell me, really and seriously, how is a police officer, and let's get all the way down to a patrol officer working with his or her TO, to stop an FBI investigation?
Taze'em, cuff'em, drag'em to the station.

You do realize there is absolutely nothing at all preventing local LEO from arresting federal police officers.....you know this.... right?
Again, you absolutely refuse to answer a question. I did not ask for another question that is rhetorical.

So, as I suspected, you do not know what you are talking about.

Edited to add, see Maggot's post. He has bigger cajones than you. I hope that hurts your feelings. Mmm, tasty.

Now do distracted driving by the po po. They kill themselves with bad driving at twice the rate of being killed by someone else. But they will write you a ticket for using a phone.
Reported statistics?

Now do distracted driving by the po po. They kill themselves with bad driving at twice the rate of being killed by someone else. But they will write you a ticket for using a phone.
Self rectifying problem.

It's simple. I know this because I'm very involved in things that put me in direct contact with the sherrifs dept.

The county sherif is notified and a request is made for a certain amount of supporting officers, at that point the sherif just says "NO", We will not be assisting the ATF/FBI, ect.... There are some other instances with different cities ect but it's always the same protocol.

It's simple. I know this because I'm very involved in things that put me in direct contact with the sherrifs dept.

The county sherif is notified and a request is made for a certain amount of supporting officers, at that point the sherif just says "NO", We will not be assisting the ATF/FBI, ect.... There are some other instances with different cities ect but it's always the same protocol.
Yeah @Skunk i guess the sherrif just made that up then huh? I had this very conversation with him and that's what he said. There's some various small differences in how it's requested depending on circumstances but that's the nuts ans bolts and the sherif can damn well say no IF, THEY WANT TO.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Yeah @Skunk i guess the sherrif just made that up then huh? I had this very conversation with him and that's what he said. There's some various small differences in how it's requested depending on circumstances but that's the nuts ans bolts and the sherif can damn well say no IF, THEY WANT TO.

Of course he can say no to a request for assistance, though I’d be surprised he received one. A notification, sure.
In my experience, the most we’d ever ask for from the locals is a marked unit….for the light package.

The feds will serve their warrant with or without local participation.

Of course he can say no to a request for assistance, though I’d be surprised he received one. A notification, sure.
In my experience, the most we’d ever ask for from the locals is a marked unit….for the light package.

That depends on what they are doing. If it only takes a few then yeah, they will of course do it but that doesn't contradict anything I said so not sure what your point is here.

That depends on what they are doing. If it only takes a few then yeah, they will of course do it but that doesn't contradict anything I said so not sure what your point is here.

Your original comment struck me funny. That’s all.

Don’t you want to know a real sad statistic HOW MANY UNARMED PEOPLE are killed by cops every year…..
Do you know how many unarmed people are killed by cops each year? Way less than one hundred each year. The national average is less than 50 per year. (Statista)
More people die each year in office and administrative jobs than unarmed people are killed by police. (APM research lab)
Even counting ARMED people there are less than 700 people killed each year. (APM research lab)
These numbers and percentage are so low.
Being killed by a cop, whether armed or unarmed, is ranked at number 57. (CDC)

More people die from obesity!!!

Here the sheriff can run them off, and he's done it before. He can also run the state guys off, and will.

When feds show up locally they ask for state backup. Locals won't be a part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Skunk
an even sadder stat is The study demonstrated that ED is increasingly prevalent with age: approximately 40% of men are affected at age 40 and nearly 70% of men are affected at age 70
it should be a crime to allow this to happen to men .
or Overall, the average risk of a woman in the United States developing breast cancer sometime in her life is about 13%. This means there is a 1 in 8 chance she will develop breast cancer. This also means there is a 7 in 8 chance she will never have the disease.
cause a nice boob is a terrable thing to waste .

There I was, minding my own business, reading the comments on this thread.
Then this stuck out like a sore toe that someone then sets on fire and then subsequently uses a hammer to extinguish it.

Again, you absolutely refuse to answer a question. I did not ask for another question that is rhetorical.

This comment screams that the person making it is used to dictating to others without being subject to backlash.
In other words, a cop or other form of LEO.

Guess what ?
You don't have the ability to force others to respond as only YOU see fit.
You might not like, or agree, with the response, but it's what you get.
We all have those little disappointing moments in life, it's just that real people know how to roll with them.
Cops try to alter them.
That ain't werkin bud.

There I was, minding my own business, reading the comments on this thread.
Then this stuck out like a sore toe that someone then sets on fire and then subsequently uses a hammer to extinguish it.

This comment screams that the person making it is used to dictating to others without being subject to backlash.
In other words, a cop or other form of LEO.

Guess what ?
You don't have the ability to force others to respond as only YOU see fit.
You might not like, or agree, with the response, but it's what you get.
We all have those little disappointing moments in life, it's just that real people know how to roll with them.
Cops try to alter them.
That ain't werkin bud.
No, I asked a simple question that he would not answer. Has nothing to do with being a dictator. Has everything to do with asking a specific question and expecting a direct answer. When you grow up and start wearing long pants, you might just understand the difference.

Maybe not.

Does anyone know the statistics of individuals that have died from excessive shitting due to taco bell consumption.....asking for a friend?

You realize that the sheriff's office and police department are two very different things.....in most places. I think I am safe in saying that. There are a few places where they are grouped into the city, but not many.

The sheriff himself is a politician. He is elected by the people. And as a result it takes quite a bit to make him "go away". The state .gov has to get its nose in the business, and that can be a pretty big mess with all other counties. Generally it is a, hay we have all this on you perhaps you should retire. Look into the last sheriff of Jackson County MO for an example. Boinking his secretary while being married, and she was the highest paid person in the office IIRC.

Police Chief is appointed by the city, and report to the city. This is quite different. Many of the "sovereign citizen" types can't stand police, but will deal with a deputy as they are "elected by the people".....at least in most cases, and we all know how voting goes, even in a little election like county sheriff, just ask the former Sheriff of Maricopa county in AZ......maricopa, why does that name ring a bell......hmmm.

Here in MO they have told the alphabet guys to pound sand. They wanted access to CCW records and one sheriff told them to fuck right off. They pushed a little, then the governor of MO chimed in, or AG I don't remember and said, yea you fed guys can leave now we don't play that game in MO.

There are a great many differences between the SO and PD, things one does but not the other, again like most things in this area in general people think they know, but are really clueless as to how everything works.

It is about like anything else. Good ones and bad ones. Around here in fly over country there is not much traction on this. Missouri is very specific on how that data is handled.

1695123112476.png

Reactions: Ronws
Does anyone know the statistics of individuals that have died from excessive shitting due to taco bell consumption.....asking for a friend?
We are going to have to clarify on who died from the excessive shitting. I have cleared rooms with the awful aroma of my anus.

My old friend, John (RIP,) rendered many a deer, hog, and squirrel in his day. I could make him gag with the foul fragrance of my feces.

In fact, the DoD has determined my flatulence to be a weapon of mass destruction. In small and measured doses, it is used for enhanced interrogation technique.

• Haha
Reactions: AngryKoala
You realize that the sheriff's office and police department are two very different things.....in most places. I think I am safe in saying that. There are a few places where they are grouped into the city, but not many.

The sheriff himself is a politician. He is elected by the people. And as a result it takes quite a bit to make him "go away". The state .gov has to get its nose in the business, and that can be a pretty big mess with all other counties. Generally it is a, hay we have all this on you perhaps you should retire. Look into the last sheriff of Jackson County MO for an example. Boinking his secretary while being married, and she was the highest paid person in the office IIRC.

Police Chief is appointed by the city, and report to the city. This is quite different. Many of the "sovereign citizen" types can't stand police, but will deal with a deputy as they are "elected by the people".....at least in most cases, and we all know how voting goes, even in a little election like county sheriff, just ask the former Sheriff of Maricopa county in AZ......maricopa, why does that name ring a bell......hmmm.

Here in MO they have told the alphabet guys to pound sand. They wanted access to CCW records and one sheriff told them to fuck right off. They pushed a little, then the governor of MO chimed in, or AG I don't remember and said, yea you fed guys can leave now we don't play that game in MO.

There are a great many differences between the SO and PD, things one does but not the other, again like most things in this area in general people think they know, but are really clueless as to how everything works.

It is about like anything else. Good ones and bad ones. Around here in fly over country there is not much traction on this. Missouri is very specific on how that data is handled.

View attachment 8230807
Yeah I'm quite familiar with how the various forms of local government work. Some cities the mayor appoints the chief and some cities have a city manager , and both are not county which the sherif is. However, the point is that the sherif or chief can refuse to assist the feds. The sad truth is that the vast majority are all concerned about things other than upholding the constitution, which is supposed to be their primary concern. This is the issue and why "police" (County, city, and state too) are not held in the same view as they were when I was young.

Thanks but not exactly what I was asking. True, the sheriff can decide to not assist the FBI or ATF. Maybe a police chief can also decide that.

But that is not stopping the FBI or ATF investigations and the question was asked where was the police or sheriff during abuses by the FBI or ATF? So, I was asking how it is that an SO can legally stop an FBI investigation. Which is different than just not assisting. The investigation will still go on, with or without the help of the sheriff, police chief, etc. That question has still not been answered. Since I do not know everything and have no problems admitting that and therefore don't have to jump through hoops to "save face," I will wait until someone with more knowledge than I have can explain it.

And no, that is not a high bar. It does not take a genius to know more about the law than I do.

Thanks but not exactly what I was asking. True, the sheriff can decide to not assist the FBI or ATF. Maybe a police chief can also decide that.

But that is not stopping the FBI or ATF investigations and the question was asked where was the police or sheriff during abuses by the FBI or ATF? So, I was asking how it is that an SO can legally stop an FBI investigation. Which is different than just not assisting. The investigation will still go on, with or without the help of the sheriff, police chief, etc. That question has still not been answered. Since I do not know everything and have no problems admitting that and therefore don't have to jump through hoops to "save face," I will wait until someone with more knowledge than I have can explain it.

And no, that is not a high bar. It does not take a genius to know more about the law than I do.
Well the sherif then is more relevant to that question than the other police entities. The sherif has actual power in his county and can arrest the feds if he so chooses. Now, obviously, that will be a pretty contentious thing to so andncause a political firestorm but it can and has been done and it should be done when the feds abuse their power. Then basically the courts get into it and settle it out if both sides hold their ground. That's the theory of it anyway, in reality there's other things at play like all politics.

Well the sherif then is more relevant to that question than the other police entities. The sherif has actual power in his county and can arrest the feds if he so chooses. Now, obviously, that will be a pretty contentious thing to so andncause a political firestorm but it can and has been done and it should be done when the feds abuse their power. Then basically the courts get into it and settle it out if both sides hold their ground. That's the theory of it anyway, in reality there's other things at play like all politics.
Okay, that's a good theory. Where is the citation or precedence or even the state law or penal code that allows that? I am not doubting you, per se. But like claims of rifle accuracy, I need to see paper or it didn't happen.

Okay, that's a good theory. Where is the citation or precedence or even the state law or penal code that allows that? I am not doubting you, per se. But like claims of rifle accuracy, I need to see paper or it didn't happen.
On theory it's in the sheriff's authority in his county and the state constitution says so, but that is why the courts get involved, to parse out exactly who's authority abides where. The county sherif is basically the most powerful law enforcement officer there is, in his county is the key words there. Each state constitution looks similar to this, and the sherif is sworn to uphold it.

SECTION 1. That all freemen, when they form a social compact, are equal in rights; and that no man, or set of men, are entitled to exclusive, separate public emoluments or privileges, but in consideration of public services.

SEC. 2. All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit; and, therefore, they have, at all times an unalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform, or abolish their form of government, in such manner as they may think expedient.

SEC. 3. No person within this state shall, upon, any pretence, be deprived of the inestimable privilege of worshipping God in the manner most agreeable to his own conscience; nor be compelled to attend any place of worship, nor shall any one ever be obliged to pay any tythes, taxes, or other rate, for the building or repairing any place of worship, or for the maintenance of any minister or ministry.

SEC. 4. No human authority ought, in any case whatever, to control or interfere with the rights of conscience.

SEC. 5. No person shall be hurt, molested, or restrained in his religious profession, sentiments, or persuasion, provided he does not disturb others in their religious worship.

SEC. 6. The civil rights, privileges, or capacities of any citizen, shall in no way be diminished, or enlarged, on account of his religious principles.

SEC. 7. There shall be no establishment of religion by law; no preference shall ever be given by law to any religious sect, society, denomination, or mode of worship; and no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under this state.

SEC 8. Every citizen may freely speak, write, and publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that liberty.

I don't know all the state constitutions as I do Alabama but most are similar I'm sure.

Reactions: Ronws
They are literally the same laws they arrest anyone under.

If you look up any law in any state that is an arrestable offense, those same laws also apply to federal LEO.
Absolutely. They are supposed to uphold and be restrained by the same laws we are. Just because they are feds they don't get to violate peoples bill of right, WHICH ARE INHERENT, NOT GRANTED BY THE STATE.

Reactions: Ronws and ...
Yeah I'm quite familiar with how the various forms of local government work. Some cities the mayor appoints the chief and some cities have a city manager , and both are not county which the sherif is. However, the point is that the sherif or chief can refuse to assist the feds. The sad truth is that the vast majority are all concerned about things other than upholding the constitution, which is supposed to be their primary concern. This is the issue and why "police" (County, city, and state too) are not held in the same view as they were when I was young.

I don't know about "vast majority". I think this might also be region specific. I have a feeling if you look at a "voting" map and see a red county you have a good guess how those people think. And in looking at that map you see much more red then blue.

Could be the area of the country I am in, but I am in that "business" and I am trying to think of one I know and I am coming up with nothing. I have little doubt in places like LA or NYC they bend over, but that is the way of all .gov there.

I don't think it is as wide spread as you think, or as "they" want you to think. Just like everything else, they want you to think you are a minority, your views are on the fringe, most people don't think like you do. I contend the reverse. There are a great many people like me, and the minority is what is being amplified. Side actions in other areas seem to back this up. Bud Light for example. If it was just a few right wing extreme type people that company would be doing just fine.....it is not, and is now being moved from its prime space on shelves all around the country, to be replaced with what sells. If it was just a few this Bud Light thing would have gone away long ago. And this is why you are not hearing it in the news, same with Target. They don't want to tell you about it so hopefully you forget and spend your money with them again.

The point I was trying to make is the police chief answers to someone in the city, this is really a key thing. The city manager or whoever can say yes you will. Chief is no I will not. Ok there is the door. Not one single thing you can do, it is that simple. The sheriff being elected there is quite a bit in getting anyone elected removed from office. Current events in TX and DC should show that real clearly. There is oversight sure, but it needs to be quite the mess, and like in TX you really need to have a bucket of evidence to prove he was screwing his secretary kind of thing. Like in Jackson Co MO.

This is what I was trying to say. Elected officials are not "employed", they are elected. So all that same deal in getting rid of them is still there.

I can't speak to anyplace else, but here in MO CCW info is held by the sheriff by state statute. There are other things as well like sex offenders. We report those to the state and the state puts out their own statewide map. Many people think the state keeps up with them but they do not. It is all done at the county level. Lots of little things like this people are confused about.

sorry babbled again.

I bet he sounds really tall on the radio.

Not a clue. He's short and fat...

State laws here the sheriff has say. State can't get involved unless invited. He makes the feds follow the rules and runs them off unless they have an actual Fed case.