• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Safe-cleaning - Remington, Howa, Kel-Tec, H&R

at4rxj

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I have some other expenses I need to tend to, so my loss is your gain on these. I am not a rare gun collector and outside of a few exceptions, I consider these tools. They are not perfect, but are by no means abused. There may be some minor scuffs or dings here and there. I’ve done my best to take quality pictures. If you want more pictures of anything specific feel free to ask.

I’d strongly prefer a FTF in/around the Houston area. I’m willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet, but I expect to have the price agreed upon before doing so. I occasionally make it up to the DFW area so don’t hesitate to reach out if we need to arrange something. I’m open to reasonable offers, but I’d really like to sell as opposed to trade. The only trades I know I’d entertain are a full sized 10mm (Glock or Springfield) or a Sig MCX in 300blk with a barrel under 10”

Payment by cash, paypal, zelle, venmo, or USPS MO preferred. I’m not taking a cashier’s check for $3,000 and sending you the balance to your cousin who’s a prince in Nigeria.

The prices listed do not include shipping. I’m willing to ship these to your FFL as long as they accept from individuals, but I’ll need your zip code to get final quotes on this. I’d estimate in the $25-40 range as a general rule. See shipping notes below

Remington 700 .30-06 - $600 + $15 shipping
Timney trigger
Grayboe Outlander stock, A-TACS camo
Magpul bottom metal with one 5 round mag
Picatinny rail
Early 2000s production
7.5 lbs as pictured
I got this as a backup for my main hunting rifle. I intended to use this for a backpacking hunt, but plans changed and I don’t really have a need for it. This setup is SWEET and I hate to see it go, but I’d rather it go to someone who will use it as opposed to letting it just sit.

H&R spf
H&R break action 308 win - $450 $425 shipped (package deal with scope)
Camo stock and handguard
Burris 2-7 Scope, matching camo pattern
Barrel cut to 17” and threaded 5/8-24 by ADCO
Hammer extension
AAC 51T muzzle device can be included for additional $50, only available with rifle
This rifle is a blast. It’s a dream to shoot, has great accuracy with any hunting load I’ve run through it, and looks amazing with the matching scope. I want to keep this as a package unless the buyer of the rifle doesn’t want the scope. I took this hunting a few times and just general messing around.

HOWA IS SOLD - OPTICS STILL AVAILABLE
Howa Mini 300 blk - $425 (without optic)
Howa mini action
16” barrel, threaded 5/8-24
Black synthetic stock
6.5 pounds without optic
AAC 51T muzzle device can be included for additional $40, only available with rifle
This is a very compact and handy rifle. I bought this thinking I’d let the kids hunt with it (at least that’s what my wife believes), but with it still having a standard LOP it still wasn’t the best option. As much as I like it, I can’t justify keeping it. This rifle has never been fired (unless the factory tested it)

It has a Nikon P-tactical 3-9x40 MRAD scope on it now that can be included for $150
I also have a Nikon P-300 2-7 available if you prefer that for $125

SOLD
Kel-Tec Sub 2000 40 s&w (gen 1) - $300 $275 shipped
This is the Glock 23 grip size - will work with mags for the 23, 22, and the extended capacity models.
Includes several mags, both standard capacity and some of the foreign 31 round (I think?) mags
Added a picatinny rail on the bottom (ran a Magpul afg) and a small rail on the right side for a light. It has a bolt shroud/cheek rest installed. I have been amazed at the accuracy out of this little carbine. It’s incredibly fun and compact, and along with the G23 makes an excellent bug out / truck gun / survival type combo. The only reason I’m letting this go is I’m switching over to all 9mm to run suppressed and I’ve already picked up the 9mm version.
For a FTF transaction on this, I have a lot of 40 s&w ammo (fmj and hollow point) in addition to a Glock 23 gen 3 with night sights that we can make a package deal out of.

3006-1.jpg

3006-2.jpg

308-1.jpg

308-2.jpg

40-1.jpg

40-2.jpg

40-3.jpg

40-4.jpg

Last edited:
Can you send pics of the 700 and H&R to

Interested in a possible Glock trade.

Back up. I'm including shipping on the 308 and the 40. I'll still come down for a ftf deal.

I'm also open to a few other trade options.... Low power variable optics, rmr style red dot / micro dot, lightweight / packable hunting rifles, 300blk or 6.5 grendel stuff (bolt or ar), or just try me?