• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Safety Harbor SHF/R50?

2manygunz

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2010
VA, USA
If this has been covered before, please point it out. I tried the search function in several permutations and all I got was either a giant sucking sound or 20 pages of "safety" references.

Anyway, I'm interested in possibly adding a .50 to the collection, however really can't justify anything particularly expensive. I will not have much occasion to shoot it, and when I do, 300 yds would be the max. These rifles have always fallen under the "because I can" category and I feel it's my duty as an American to eventually put one of these in the gun safe.
smile.gif

In doing my homework, I came across the Safety Harbor SHF/R50. At the starting price of $2,500 for a magazine-fed version of a .50, it certainly looks attractive. But we all know looks can be deceiving.

Any ownership/shooter experience with this rifle here? Thoughts and comments appreciated.