• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Safety Video

308garand

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2007
Mesquite, TX
Where do these people work? Just another day at the "Death Factory".

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMoolg1E0V4&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMoolg1E0V4&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Safety Video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I nominate that song for a Grammy. </div></div>

Careful, it might win nowadays. Seriously though wearing your PPE and doing lock out tag out is no laughing matter. Especially if you work in a death factory like that.

God Damn it I haven't laughed that hard in a while. I am so going to show this to my employees on 'safety' day. That place sure has a lot of exploding receptacles though..

You guy's want to know about a death factory research Tyler Pipe Company in Tyler Texas. One of the worst places to work in America, and one of the highest death rates to go along with it. I had to research the company and write a paper in an OSHA Regs class last year about this place.

To top it off the pipe company down the road from them ACIPCO who makes the same product is one of the safest places to work for in the pipe industry.

Places like this are out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: good old lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whut do they make in the death factory? </div></div>

Organ donors!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308garand</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: good old lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whut do they make in the death factory? </div></div>

Organ donors!

308 </div></div>

Thats funny!

I think I'll just stick my foot right here, and ok, aaarrrrgggggghhhh!!!!!

When your having a bad day, just think, at least you don't work here.