• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SAI 1-6 LVPO

I like mine a lot, but it seems like it fell under the radar a bit. You don't hear much about them and see many people running them. I would hope that a well configured 1-8 or 1-10 would be better received.

I emailed ATI a while back asking if they had any plans in the works for more SAI optics but no response was received...

CM

I like mine a lot, but it seems like it fell under the radar a bit. You don't hear much about them and see many people running them. I would hope that a well configured 1-8 or 1-10 would be better received.

I emailed ATI a while back asking if they had any plans in the works for more SAI optics but no response was received...

CM

There will be other SAI scopes, but it takes time. They did not start the brand for one scope only.

I still have mine and like it quite a lot. A lot of scopes go through my hands. Most of them come and go. This is one of the few that stayed.

ILya

There will be other SAI scopes, but it takes time. They did not start the brand for one scope only.

I still have mine and like it quite a lot. A lot of scopes go through my hands. Most of them come and go. This is one of the few that stayed.

ILya
That's good news right there. More options is always a good thing. Optics are a very personal choice sometimes.

The lighter weight of the SAI 1-6 has me interested but I just couldn't bring myself to part with one of my Razors. I may just have to try one to compare it to one of these days.

Trying this out after letting go of my Kahles k16i and jumping to a NF NX8 1-8. So far it’s more comparable to my Kahles. I really like the FOV and forgiving eyebox. The reticle is good too.
IMG_6753.jpeg

Reactions: koshkin and Bart
I was on the fence going to the Vortex Razor 1-10 or the SAI 1-6, but I think already, the SAI is a keeper. I had my Kahles for 5 years. The NX8 lasted 4 months. I liked the mil reticle in the NF but could not get past the eyebox and outer ring. The reticle in the SAI is very versatile.

Reactions: coldboremiracle
I was on the fence going to the Vortex Razor 1-10 or the SAI 1-6, but I think already, the SAI is a keeper. I had my Kahles for 5 years. The NX8 lasted 4 months. I liked the mil reticle in the NF but could not get past the eyebox and outer ring. The reticle in the SAI is very versatile.
So the eye box is similar to the kahles k16i? That is impressive for the weight! The huge eye box is my favorite thing about the kahles.

I don’t obviously have them side by side to do a comparison, but to my experience and memory, the SAI does not feel like it’s giving up anything. My buddy may still have his K16i. If he does, maybe I can get his to compare the two and report back. I am no glass or optic expert, but the SAI feels and looks just as good as the other two scopes I mentioned.

I purchased an SAI 1-6 earlier this year. So far I really like it. Terrific eyebox, excellent glass, light weight, and seems to be a quality build. Easily the equal of my Sig Tango6T 1-6 FFP (and the Sig is a terrific optic). If I decide to purchase another 1-6 in the near future, the SAI is likely my first choice.

Reactions: Chasing3
I really wanted a 1-8 or 1-10, but I kinda gave up because they don’t seem to perform optically compared to the 1-6’s. I understand it’s a tougher design, but there are draw backs to the NX8 1-8, ATACR 1-8 and Vortex Razor 1-10 from my experience behind them. Hopefully the future options improve on those designs.

Trying this out after letting go of my Kahles k16i and jumping to a NF NX8 1-8. So far it’s more comparable to my Kahles. I really like the FOV and forgiving eyebox. The reticle is good too. View attachment 8183436
How does the glass and clarity compare with the K16i? Say, if you're trying to spot bullet holes in paper at distance, which one are you going to see them further out with?