• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sakes alive tampa bay

What the fuck is this gibberish?

1EocaRB9KZ3i.jpg

Playing that avian card ...

• Haha
Reactions: wildcats
quit being a retard, you know exactly what i said...
for some reason many accidents, or whatevers, that can get the fire company called out.
far far more today than normal

Then quit being a retard and say what you mean the first time...or get the Veer Fat Chicken Award. ?

Too many retards and power drinkers! Lots of Darwin awards to hand out!

for some reason many accidents, or whatevers, that can get the fire company called out.
Labor Day Amateurs . Prayers for the FD . I grade school ( Catholic School) we would stop what we were xoing and say a prayer for the Reaponders and Victims when we heard a siren .

Reactions: oneshot86

I’m not into men.

How does that relate to diggin guys ? He said stop bein a retard not quit suckin da dick . Sumpin yall wanna share ?

I thought he was hitting on me. I was just letting him know I’m not queer.

I thought he was hitting on me. I was just letting him know I’m not queer.

Strange, yes. Odd, even. Not queer? I guess, if you say so. But it would be better than bein' a fuckin' tard. Not mentally retarded, mind you. Just bein' a fuckin' tard.

im surprised youre not queer,
and i dont think any other nonretard would ever think what i typed had any sexuallity in it at all

Where else can I get entertainment like this.

THE HIDE ROCKS

^^^And that's Salmon, not pink, BTW. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
I went out Saturday morning to get some multivitamins for the dogs and do some errands and already they had the highway shut down with getting an early start to holiday weekend wrecks and the rest of the roads starting to clog up.

Beautiful bright sunny day... people just can't seem to figure out how to drive in a straight line on nice 8 lane highways (4/4) without playing bumper cars.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I understood you perfectly clear Mikey. And I havent even started drinkin, yet.....

Those FD guys and gals sure do run their behinds off on a holiday that has more drinkin than usual.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
Strange, yes. Odd, even. Not queer? I guess, if you say so. But it would be better than bein' a fuckin' tard. Not mentally retarded, mind you. Just bein' a fuckin' tard.

I’d rather be a ‘tard than be queer.

im surprised youre not queer,
and i dont think any other nonretard would ever think what i typed had any sexuallity in it at all

I see that your shift key and punctuation keys are broken.

Let me patch you through to a person named Michael Smith in India.

Reactions: 308pirate
I went out Saturday morning to get some multivitamins for the dogs and do some errands and already they had the highway shut down with getting an early start to holiday weekend wrecks and the rest of the roads starting to clog up.

Beautiful bright sunny day... people just can't seem to figure out how to drive in a straight line on nice 8 lane highways (4/4) without playing bumper cars.

Its sad. I used to take long relaxing drives just to clear my head. Now there are so many retards on the road, all of them trying to go faster than the next one, I hate to leave the house.

My redneck translator gave a 48% confidence score to this translation:

People need to slow down. Fire dept has been busy cleaning up today.
Actual translation is “ you fuckin yankees from ft meyers, naples need to stop speeding and talking on your cell phones trying to evacuate from a hurricane that aint gonna hit you. The ems is working overtime trying to clean up your mess”

Actual translation is “ you fuckin yankees from ft meyers, naples need to stop speeding and talking on your cell phones trying to evacuate from a hurricane that aint gonna hit you. The ems is working overtime trying to clean up your mess”

John,
You forgot the "Get off my lawn" part.

Reactions: j-huskey
here in hillsborough county florida, its my opinion that we are crazy fortunate to have the services that we hired,
between our sherriffs dept and fire dept, a great lot them all.
AND, the poor bastards got a workout earlier today.

things are real quiet here tonight. im still out by the road and its real quiet.
the weather is stunning, clear, perfect. the crescent moon is bright without a cloud around.
hope the storm stays to sea

Reactions: j-huskey