• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing sako actions

Re: sako actions

I've never seen a TRG action sold separately but I have seen older TRG-S rifles change hands cheaply if you can live with a used action.

TC

im going to go with no. you cant buy a trg barrell, which makes me think you cant buy a trg action. call scott at liberty optics, he can tell you.

Thanks fellas. I just thought of building something a little different. TM

You used to be able to buy Sako 75 actions until Beretta got their claws into Sako . . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You used to be able to buy Sako 75 actions until Beretta got their claws into Sako . . .</div></div>

I managed to pick one up as NOS complete with trigger at a decent price for a 6mmBR build - pity they don't still supply.

I think you would need the TRG triger with the TRG action ? If so this would screw your options for inlet.

The TRG-S would give the you the same action but a known inlet job..

TC

Sorry Glock24, I just realised that is your rifle!

TC