• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAKO/ Beretta Service.

Jon Lester

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2004
Tazewell . Virginia
Last month I traveled quite a distance to shoot a match. Used my vac. days and aquired travel expenses to do something I enjoy,no big deal right? Then the thing we all dread, Half way through day 1 My TRG-22 trigger went tits up. Being in a highly industrialized and machinery based industry, I realize "If it has been built it will break".I know this happens and this rifle has preformed super in all types of weather above 100 and below zero, all over this country with 1000s of uninterrupted rounds less 1 Bipod fatality. Stuff will break, it happens.
What happend next is where it gets interesting. Several shooters stated that the Baretta customer service group was lacking but I had no choice but to give them a shot. After contacting a lady at their
service center in Md. I was dissapointed to hear 12-14 weeks for a trigger repair! Dam I thought it is a modular unit , just pull the old and stick in a new.
I explained that in that time frame I was planning a match and could she PLEASE let me know a little more detail on the time frame. She ask about the match dates and stated she would "try" to work with me.
Less that 2 weeks later UPS prings me my rifle with a new trigger group set @ 3lb and a detailed letter explaining the problem an the need to install a complete group.
Best part is the charge was $0.00 including shipping.

Under 2 weeks with no charge and no haggeling about what I did wrong to a 3 year old rifle. Thats the way I want to do buisness. So "Good Job" to Beretta Service center.

Now make some cheaper Mags!