• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Sako M995/TRG-S Trigger

HTG Mike

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2011
Idaho
Anyone have a recommendation on a trigger for my Sako TRG-S?

I am turning my TRG-S .30-378 into a 338 Lapua and want to improve the trigger.

Re: Sako M995/TRG-S Trigger

Mike,
Barnard makes a great trigger that will work. If you can find a set trigger off of a Sako 75/85 varmint then you can get that to work as well.

When you're ready for a stock let us know, haha.
Justin

Justin,
I was looking at your stocks online a couple weeks ago. I definately want one for my TRG-S. When are you going to have them available?

Justin,

I just received your prototype stock in for the Sako. It looks to be an excellent stock - just as I expected. I can't wait to get it fitted up and give it a test run.

Thanks,
Mike

Great!
Hopefully the "backbone" gets to you soon, I'm not sure when it went out. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Thanks,
Justin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HTG-Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have a recommendation on a trigger for my Sako TRG-S?

I am turning my TRG-S .30-378 into a 338 Lapua and want to improve the trigger. </div></div>

I assume you've tried adjusting it already? There's a set screw in the front which controls pull weight.