• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sako PSR Rail?

CaptainHammer

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Has anybody heard anything about this rail system?
I need to find a rail solution for a night vision/ day scope combo and this looks like it is it. Unfortunately I can't find much info on it.

Re: Sako PSR Rail?

Like many of you Owner of TRG 22/42, I been waiting for NV rail for that Rifle, it never come, so I set out to make my own, not 100% complete yet, only need Picany rail and crazy Glue.
tell me what you think, give me some input, this one prototype take total of about 8hours, but the next one will cut down about haft the time.

e0b3b653.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Sako makes a NV tri rail called the ITRS. It is available through several shops like Eurooptic.

We have something coming as well that might help you out. It is not a full length barrel shroud as that is pointless in our opinion. PM me for details if you're interested.
Justin

The ITRS made by Sako are too short, by about 5 to 6 Inchs.
in my opinion, it got to be longer to work with a number of verity Intensifier.

I have an ITRS and it's not great.

I had to cut it on a mill just to clear the bell of my scope and it's still pretty much not worth much. I wanted to be able to mount a PEQ on it. But it won't clear anything.

The system devised by Gunboy2006... that's slick looking! Long, looks like it will be very stable, rugged. Keep us informed. Nicely done. Looks like it would be a nice accessory with a KRG
W3 chassis, too.

Cheers,

Sirhr

This is the view from the front looking into the interior of the rail, it made from solid block, the bottom o the piece actually rested onto the chassis of the sako rifle, very stable, with 2 to 3 screw into the chassis, this thing won't even move, I can adapted this type of rail to AICS and even rem700 stock,
4454bcc0.jpg