• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako quad aftermarket stocks and other parts.

458win

Send it
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2010
Bought a sako quad 17m2 and hate the cheap lightweight plastic stock it came with. The only replacement stock I have been able to find is a Manners and those run $500 which is more then I paid for the whole rifle. Is there any other aftermarket stocks out there built for the quad or will work with a reasonable amount of reinletting and bedding? Thanks in advance!

Re: Sako quad aftermarket stocks and other parts.

I am about to have a Robertson Composites RT Original stock put on mine (it's a ~20oz carbon fiber stock designed for silhouette competition). The stock is only ~300 but it's going to cost ~200 to have it inletted and bedded so that doesn't really help you (they come completely uninletted).

you will be hard pressed to find a quality after market stock for under $450 for the quad, that is just the nature of the beast, you may be better of selling it on buying a Savage MK II TR

I personally have the Manners and love it! It's well worth every penny I paid.

XLR Industries lists the Sako Quad as an inlet for their chassis.

Is there any actions that are inletted close that would possibly work? Like a 77/22? I would like to keep it under $300 if possible. Thank you for the replys!