• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako TRG-22 260 Thank you Europtic

SigsauerP229

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2011
N. NV
Wanted to say thank you to Europtic for thier great customer service. Me and a buddy have bought 3 Sako's from them and I can't say enough good things about how they treated us. I will certainly look to them for future purchases.

I've been doing some load development for the TRG 260 and this gun is easy to load for. I've shot 130 and 140 VLD's as well as 140 A-Max's and 142 SMK's and they have all shot well. The SMK's and the VLD's seem to shoot the best though at least with the little load development that I have done.

I think my best load so far is the 142 SMK with 42.6gr of H4350 behind it yeilding an average velocity of 2750.

I just need to throw a better optic on it now. I'm leaning towards a NF 5-22.

Anyone considering an upper end gun should definitely consider one of the TRG's.

Here's my baby with some of the load work up results from today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 13
I bought two from them and am thinking of getting a 42. Just got an AW that'll probably be my go to 308 but it's a bit heavier

looks great

100 yards I take it?

still waiting / deciding on caliber

Yup I do my load development for the most part at 100 and then I rarely shoot on paper after I get my load.

I bought two from them and am thinking of getting a 42. Just got an AW that'll probably be my go to 308 but it's a bit heavier

I loved my TRG-42 338 I sold it to pay for another rifle but now I miss it. It shot as well as the 260. I'd replace it but I want to try another platform since I have it in the 260, I'm planning to get a DTA 338 with a few other barrel conversions.

I've never been behind an AW and I should probably avoid doing so as I'd most likely want one.

Very nice, I wish they would of had the .260 option when I bought mine. Oh well Ill just have Jered screw a 6.5 on it at some point. FWIW I had a AW 2.0 last year and everytime I was shooting it I was wishing I was shooting my TRG...

I wish they were popular enough to be a regular offering. A 243 with the same 8 twist would be great too.

The 260 is still picking up in popularity but I think the creedmoor definitely stole some of its thunder.