• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Sako TRG-22 and Vortex Razor HD Mounts Question

Flatland308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
West Texas
Is anyone running a Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50 on a Sako TRG-22 and if so what rings or mount are you using? I would like to go as low as possible with room for caps and thanks.

Re: Sako TRG-22 and Vortex Razor HD Mounts Question

I'm using Seekins low rings. Just enough room for the caps.
Not the best picture, but I there is just a small amount of clearance. Any lower and they wouldn't fit.
2012-01-04_00-47-56_476.jpg

Looks sharp and just the clearance that I am looking for.

Same setup I am using but I am on the pre-order list for a Spuhr mount in 35mm... patiently waiting!!!

Spuhr 35mm mount? Nice, any idea when they will be available?

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNDMuanBn.jpg

Seekins.95" rings on factory base. Does one really need a canted base when running a razor on these types of rigs? I think I have 16ish mils till I am bottomed out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flatland308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spuhr 35mm mount? Nice, any idea when they will be available? </div></div>

Dont think it is going to happen

skog, that is a great looking setup and thanks for the pic! Chiller, I agree as I have found no information to support a 35mm model whatsoever.

I decided to go with a Near 25moa base that I found here on the Hide and the Vortex 35mm low rings from Liberty Optics. I called Near and they said there should be no problem with clearance all the way down to .88 so hopefully I am good to go.

It is going to happend Chiller.
they are in producktion as we speak!

both in 1,18" height and 1,46" height.

Håkan