• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako trg arca rail

Cmiller5

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2013
Oklahoma
What is the best option for mounting as close to a full length arca rail on a trg 22? Anyone out there have one? Pictures or comments appreciated
Tia

Try to get your hands on a Vision front section for your rifle. Its a great product, which they stopped making, but some should be around somewhere.

1672118325228.png

Reactions: CerebralDistortion

Has anyone tried one of these kits? Says it includes hardware looks like my trg22 has 8” to be even with front of stock
I tried something similar just to mount my rifle to my tripod wich has an Arca clamp head. It worked for that but if you put a bipod on it, the balance and COG will probably be weird. As it will be way too tall in my oppinion. The Vision frontsection is as flat as it can possibly get since it runs snug up to the main beam of the TRG chassis. So depending on what you are after, the choice should be given.

Reactions: Cmiller5
You can buy any universal arca rail and these should be the correct pieces to fit in the rail. Double check the measurements to make sure these are correct for the slot in the forearm.

Reactions: Cmiller5