• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako trg bipod solutions

eodusa

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2008
Calling sako trg owners
What adapter did you buy yo use a Harris bipod or any other bipod besides the sako one?

I just can't pour out 450 for bipod right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If you have a Picatinny rail adapter for your Harris, then you can further decide if you want to get a rail mount for under the forend (such as the BT28) or push it out a bit more and go cantilever style (BT21). I personally use the BT21 mount with an Atlas bipod, and have been very happy with it.

Atlas Bipod Accessories

I had some aluminum, and made my own rail, for my Sako. I didn't want to spend the $450 for theirs, either. I'll send it to ya, cause I found that the center of gravity, was too high, for the "regular bipod". The gun kept "falling over. That's the Harris. Not a wide stance. I've got it around here, some where. Got the sako bipod, and don't use the old one anymore. I'd be glad to send it to ya.Fits the TRG 42slot, for a match to a CC&g Pic rail For the CC&G bipod. Won't work for the Harris, as the CC&G uses the rail, not the "hole."

Seems like the sako bipod is the way to go, then ill have to wait a month to save up

Do others feel other bipods are less stable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free