• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako TRG M110

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
Just a little bored today, and doing some surfing, and just wondering if there are any of these "out in the wild"? with a price tag of $10grand , I'm guessing not many. However if any owners care to comment? or give any impressions , that's just fine. Either calibre .308 or .338. Cheers

Xcec5YE.png

Nice rifle. Bigges con is, use of barrel extension. They're still stuck in the past with calibers and twist rates.

Unless you're fine with shooting their factory offering calibers, or sacrifice a barrel to use the extension for a custom one, I'd look into the AI AXSR instead...

Just a little bored today, and doing some surfing, and just wondering if there are any of these "out in the wild"? with a price tag of $10grand , I'm guessing not many. However if any owners care to comment? or give any impressions , that's just fine. Either calibre .308 or .338. Cheers

Xcec5YE.png

Been out for several years to civilians

Their price tag really knocks them out of the general market place. However if you are really patient and keep an eye out I have seen them sell used for far less. I got mine in mint condition for $7k on gun broker. I've seen others go in that range as well. The resale value really is an indicator of their overpriced mark as very few people value a rifle at that level, Especially when you can get a new AXMC for less than $7k. The M10 doesn`t do anything the ACMC can`t do. I got mine because it was a dream rifle since its introduction and I saw a smokin deal. I love the thing but would probably be just as happy with an AXMC.

Reactions: beenjammin

Xcec5YE.png
Yes. I have a couple if you have any questions

Last edited:

Xcec5YE.png
Yes,. I have a couple if you have any questions.