• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako TRG trigger for 700?

counterfietgod

Private
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
I don't know if this even exists but I would like a trigger for my remington 700p like the triggers that they put on the Sako TRG's. Does this exists? Where can I get one?

Re: Sako TRG trigger for 700?

What do you mean like the Sako....Two stage?? If thats what you mean Huber makes one.

If you are looking for something that has an adjustable trigger shoe like the TRG (adjustable fore, aft, and side to side) then the "Timney Tactical" is one of the few I know of. It is a single stage trigger though. There are also a couple of different mods that I have seen guys make to F-class rifles where the trigger shoe is replaced with the same style rod as the TRG and they they have attached TRG trigger shoes to that rod. Not sure if that helps though...

For a trigger adjustable side to side and front to back and a 2 stage, the CG Mod 22 Target, shoot me an email @ [email protected] for the group buy pricing. You can click on the link in my sig line and get some more info