• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Sako TRG22 Folder, Pre-13, .308- SOLD

velcroflyer

Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2007
Orlando, Fl
Selling my Pre-13 Sako TRG22 in .308. Rifle has a 20” barrel w/ TBAC brake and a Gen 1 folder. Will come with NV rail, front and rear backup sights, factory bipod and 7 mags (5 mags are unopened). Rifle is in good shape with some minor scuffs. Asking SOLD shipped OBO. I also have AAC 51t brake that I can include if someone needs it. Please let me know if you have questions. Also have a Pre-13 TRG42 Folder in 300WM, I would be willing to make someone a great deal on both.

I am also interested in trades/partial trades for LPVO, AI rifles or .308 gas gun (SR25, LMT, Larue).

Optic in pics is already sold.
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0578.jpeg
IMG_0579.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg

Last edited:
I so wish this was a fixed stock...

Any idea on the round count? And is it still 18X1 on the muzzle?

Round count is 300-350 and the barrel is threaded 18x1. I also happen to have a green fixed stock w/ a spacer hiding in the closet.
IMG_0788.jpeg

Rare rifle these days, someone needs to buy this before I find a way of buying it! If I didn't have other irons in the fire right now it would mine!

I am interested. I have an AI with a 6.5 CM barrel and 308 barrel. Happy to chat if you want, I can give you my cell.