• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako TRGR Kit

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Here is a couple of pictures of the Sako TRG rail installed (TRGR (pronounced "trigger" Kit, Part number BT29) shown with our BT12-QK monopod. These are in production and will be available some time later. I haven't the numbers for the cost but it will be agreeable to most.

We also have a rail for the accessory rails, I'll post that up as well.

Thanks for looking and if interested in anything Sako we make, including the spigot for the Atlas, email us and let us know you want to be on the contact list.

TRGRAILPRMSIDERETRACTED.jpg

TRGRAILPRMDEPLOYED.jpg

Re: Sako TRGR Kit

TRG spigot close Kasey? Sold the AI-need the TRG spigot-The Atlas is very nice! barry

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: barry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TRG spigot close Kasey? Sold the AI-need the TRG spigot-The Atlas is very nice! barry</div></div>

I've been wondering the same thing.

The TRG Spigot is next up, we need to try and get caught up on our current monopod orders before we get more Atlas parts next month.... But it is closer than it's ever been!

Kasey, I too am very interested in the spigot for my TRG.
Please add me to your "Must be notified the minute it's ready" list.

Thanks

Any more details on the monopod rail? How does the rail mount? Does it require filling the stock with epoxy?

I need an Accushot on my TRG!

I just purchased a Tikka Sporter that tried to mimic the Trg stock in most ways. There is an open hole on the bottom of the stock near the butt. Can the monopod be attached there? Not sure what that's there for.

P1030482a.jpgP1030485.jpgP1030492.jpgP1030495.jpg
There is an open hole on the bottom of the stock near the butt. Can the monopod be attached there? Not sure what that's there for.

You know you are in a four year old thread. The Accushot site has a lot of good information. If you buy the rail kit for the TRG you do not need epoxy but you will have to drill( They recommend you use a gun smith) The hole in my stock did not line up with the rail/insert holes, so I did a little "free hand" and everything worked out well.