• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*SALE PENDING* Accuracy International AXSA Sage Green SFP 6.5x47L *CHEAP, PRICE DROPPED*

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD PENDING FUNDS*

Selling my AX. READ THE ENTIRE AD. I'm pricing this thing very fair and I don't need the money so if it doesn't sell so be it but the price is FIRM. There are a few PARTIAL TRADES I'm willing to accept listed at the bottom of the ad, I'm open to trades ONLY for those items. If you do not have any of the items I have listed then I am not interested and there is no reason to ask anyway, the answer will be NO.

The rifle is a 2017 model that came from the factory with the 24" 6.5x47L barrel threaded 5/8-24". The barrel has 600-610 rounds through it. I bought the 600 pieces of new Lapua brass and each box had 1-2 extra pieces in it and I just loaded the stuff and didn't count. The action has another 100-150 rounds through it with a 308 barrel too. The 308 barrel was already sold therefor is not included or available with the package.

The rifle flat out shoots. With virgin brass it was consistently grouping in the .1's and .2's at 100 yards with 36.8gr Varget and 140 Hybrids. ES's were 5-6 for 10 shots... yes you read that correctly.

Pricing is as follows. I'm offering it in ONLY these two purchase options, no others. Prices are FIRM.

$5700 shipped for everything pictured. Rifle with Hoptic stuff, 6.5x47 tube, brass, and case.

$5100 shipped NO BARREL OR BRASS. You get the rifle/chassis in the custom case with Hoptic 2 round holder, cheek pad, and muhfuckin Merica sticker.

Payment via certified bank check only unless you're picking it up and then cash only.

Prices are FIRM except I will knock off $200 to reflect shipping costs for a local cash pickup from a Florida resident in Trinity, FL. No FTF sale to anyone but a FL resident and I won't travel to meet you.

Trades:

- Q Honey Badger pistol
    - Q Sugar Weasel. A Honey Badger is what I really want so this will have to be a good deal for me to bite.
    - Trijicon MRO red dot no mount.
    - Sig MPX 30rd gen 2 mags
    - HK USP Compact 9 13rd mags.
    - HK USP Full-size 9 15rd mags.
    - Trijicon HK108O HD Orange sights for USP Compact. Must be factory new uninstalled and no older that 2018’s.
    - GG&G picatinny rail adaptor for USP compact.
    - GG&G picatinny rail adaptor for USP full size.
    - Surefire DG-19 switch for X series lights and USP full size.
    - Hinderer XM-18 3.5" skinny sheepsfoot blade. Working finish, although I may take a stonewashed if it's for a good price. Black or blue G10.
    - Microtech Socom Elite. I'm only interested in a manual version with plain blade, absolutely no serrations also no tantos. The plain 160-10 model is preferred (black grips and SS blade) but I'd also take a signature series with black handle and bronze blade.
    - Strider SNG. Plain non serrated blade only. Aluminum scale preferred but I’ll take G10 for the right deal. No Gucci edition ones, this will be carried and get beat to fuck.
    - MOD CQD Mark 1 auto. This is a long shot. Had one of these a long time ago and the spring broke and then I think I chucked it, it was my first high end knife and I'd like another. MUST be auto, MUST be MOD (not blackhawk junk), and MUST be the Mark 1. I don't really care which blade finish and I may even settle for a serrated blade but plain edge is still preferred. I won't give $1000 or anything crazy for one and I see they pop up on arizona custom knives occasionally for $300-$350 in good shape.
    - Chris Reeves Large Sebenza with Insingo blade and carbon fiber or micarta inserts.

Last edited: