• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Salt Lake gunsmith

Mjnelson

Don’t tell the wife
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 4, 2020
Nevada
Is there any gunsmiths in the salt lake area that come recommend for precision rifles?
Thanks!

Garret Maine Preece at Preece precision. Also Justin Richins at SUB MOA in Henefer.

Sawtooth looks good. Website says they are not taking work right now to catch up on backlog. But I’m going to call in the morning and see when they might get my re barrel in.
Thanks!

Sawtooth looks good. Website says they are not taking work right now to catch up on backlog. But I’m going to call in the morning and see when they might get my re barrel in.
Thanks!
I may have some inside info that he’s getting ready to do a bunch of barrels so calling tomorrow would be a good time.

I had Garret do a barrel for me earlier this year. It shoots great and the service was quick.