• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

salter70

Private
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2010
Alabama
Went with the family tonite and watched it not thinking I would like it. I was wrong, its a pretty good flick.

Re: SALT

I was not sure what to think, and feel that the hype was not warranted. It was ok, slightly confusing, but certainly left open for a sequel.

I watched it tonight with the wife. Plot is kinda easy to guess. We both enjoyed it. Lots of action so it wasnt boring.
Crazy hard to believe stunts... a few. But then again its a movie. Mrs Pitt did a nice job in the role.
Id rate it a B+.

Interesting reviews.

Even moreso, now they're going to have to totally change the security process for the presidential detail. Seeing as how all the loop-holes and entry points have been exposed.

Cause it could really happen!

wink.gif

The wife and I both really enjoyed it. We thought it was better then Inception.

My Wife and I saw this movie on Friday. We both enjoyed it. Parts of it was abit outlandish but it was entertaining and kept you interested

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: salter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Went with the family tonite and watched it not thinking I would like it. I was wrong, its a pretty good flick.</div></div>
if I ever ask you for movie advice stop me please

I'm thinking (from the trailers) that it's sorta <span style="font-style: italic">Bourne Ultimatum</span> meets <span style="font-style: italic">Lara Croft</span>?

Took my 78 year old father to see it and it kept him awake. Plot was what was expected but lots of action. Dad is still talking about it a week later

I saw it the other day. I really liked it. She is like a female Jason Bourne. It looks like it is setup for a sequel.

Pretty good action movie, with the added Hot Factor that Angelina brings into the table.
Recommended.

Mmmmm contemplating throwing this on now... mmmm if its anything like WANTED im going to put a 185 grain Berger through my TV out of rage, i fkn hated that movie!!!