• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

same old question with a twist

wildbill9ball

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Avondale ,AZ
so would you grab the M1a socom with a AAC 7.62qd silencer (in coming)

4388.jpg

or would you grab the rock river m4 with a AAC spr/m4 silencer (in coming)

2008_1010Image0040.jpg

Which do you think should be my go to gun?

Re: same old question with a twist

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildbill9ball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which do you think should be my go to gun?</div></div> Me personally, I grab the one that is closest. It's usually the one that I know the best anyhow, so ask yourself which one you know like the back of your hand and that will be your answer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildbill9ball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which do you think should be my go to gun?</div></div> Me personally, I grab the one that is closest. It's usually the one that I know the best anyhow, so ask yourself which one you know like the back of your hand and that will be your answer. </div></div>
that is good advice but both are perfect can hit a swing pie plate at 350yds at my local range and never miss but the main question would be is 55grs enough or go with 168grs

Are you talking SHTF scenario, or something going bump in the night? Either way, me personally, I go for the AR out of those two options, but I've been carrying one for the last 18 years so it is what I know best. Indoors though, that is what the 12ga with #7 1/2 is for. Less wall penetration to worry about.

Which one for the "go-to" gun depends on where you're going.

Enough for what? What the hell are you planning on doing?