• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

San Diego Precision Rifle club July 2018 monthly match

hic28

The Legman
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
Match Info: 72 Rounds for the match - 6 Stages, 12 rounds each stage. We will have short zero period before the match.

Date: Sunday July 22nd

Range fees went up so the match Fee is $35 Per person. Please try to bring exact change.

Please use the link to sign up. (It still says 22LR in the URL but this is a centerfire match now)

If you wanted to shoot 22lr and do not want to shoot the centerfire match please withdraw yourself or let us know and we can delete you.

https://practiscore.com/sdprc-july-22lr-match/register

How about a Saturday Match ? I live 20 mins away but don't shoot on Sundays. Hopefully you have more events. Pala is a nice range with tons of potential

Reactions: waveslayer
Our day is the 4th Sunday of every month. Unfortunately we can’t move to Saturday’s unless we petition to swap with the LDF uspsa or 3gun clubs. We do have train up/ practice days the 1st Saturday but we don’t have the range to ourselves, it’s shared with Rec shooting

Our day is the 4th Sunday of every month. Unfortunately we can’t move to Saturday’s unless we petition to swap with the LDF uspsa or 3gun clubs. We do have train up/ practice days the 1st Saturday but we don’t have the range to ourselves, it’s shared with Rec shooting

We will have to rectify that!

We will have to rectify that!

Id love to move to Saturday but uspsa and 3gun bring about 100-150 people at $40 each and it lasts all day. We usually get 30 people. 3 squads of 10, also our current max because we only have 3 qualified ROs. We’re working on expanding to additional ROs as the line could easily handle 50-60 people. We’re also working on getting magneto speed T1000s for every target past 500 as well as a moving target that will be set up at 550.

Our props right now are awesome. I’ll post some pics on Sunday as we just finished some new barricades.

Id love to move to Saturday but uspsa and 3gun bring about 100-150 people at $40 each and it lasts all day. We usually get 30 people. 3 squads of 10, also our current max because we only have 3 qualified ROs. We’re working on expanding to additional ROs as the line could easily handle 50-60 people. We’re also working on getting magneto speed T1000s for every target past 500 as well as a moving target that will be set up at 550.

Our props right now are awesome. I’ll post some pics on Sunday as we just finished some new barricades.

Sounds like some nice changes! Good job guys

Is this match still running on the 4th Saturday of each month?
I used to got to the 3gun matches every month but stopped awhile back. I'm just now putting together my first precision rig in 6.5 creedmoor and I'm looking to become proficient running it. Would appreciate shooting with some guys who know their stuff and wouldn't mind sharing some knowledge.

Is this match still running on the 4th Saturday of each month?
I used to got to the 3gun matches every month but stopped awhile back. I'm just now putting together my first precision rig in 6.5 creedmoor and I'm looking to become proficient running it. Would appreciate shooting with some guys who know their stuff and wouldn't mind sharing some knowledge.

yes. Next match is in 2 days. Pm me your email and I’ll add you to our email list. Here’s the link for Sunday if you want to shoot. Or just come watch if you want

https://practiscore.com/sdprc-september-2020/register