• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

San Fran: Just another WTF moment....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

The Abundant Birth Project began in June 2021 to serve pregnant women with $1,000 monthly payments over 12 months to 150 people. The program is intended to "reduce the racial birth disparities by easing economic stress."

On Tuesday, San Francisco's Department of Public Health announced a $5 million grant in state funding to expand the program in Alameda, Contra Costa, Los Angeles and Riverside counties for the next two to three years
    giphy.gif
    are-you-kidding-me-are-you-serious.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    so, the board is basically picking out 150 of their buddies.
    Is this before or AFTER they get $$ for reparations while living in the FREE state of California?
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to fly 10,000 people from ATL to SF?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Actually, I believe SF has a separate program for transgenders, that is doing the same thing.

I highly doubt there is enough money in the whole of the US Treasury to pay all baby's mammas.

I identify as a black woman...

Can I use it for ammo?
    Beat me to it, but I see youre black woman and raise you identifying as a mildly retarded, crack addicted, transbinary, black, pregnant, Muslim, wetback, dwarf, from Biafra. One needs to cover all the bases. I'lll be rich and on Oprah. Maybe my own syndicated show. My first guest will be Brittany Grinder.