• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sand or desert camo

jayjaytuner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Geneva, New York
anyone have pics of either, or bolth......

lookin at gettin a mcmillan in one or the other, they seem to be kinda similar from the pictures, but never seen either in person.

Re: sand or desert camo

Sand camo A1
a1sand.jpg

desert camo A4
PICT0021.jpg

I prefer the sand camo,but the finish isnt shiny like the other molded colors.the desert looks great on the A5 model stock but thats my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the desert looks great on the A5 model stock but thats my opinion. </div></div>

My opinion as well!-
308a5rt2.jpg

If I were to buy MCM, it would be Desert! I love that scheme.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were to buy MCM, it would be Desert! I love that scheme. </div></div>

+1

Good stuff..

Rigderunner,those are some sweet looking kills pics of those yotes. Not to mention that good looking rifle. The season out there must be good for predetors. Freaking awesome!!!