• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sander armory

I just came across them and I've got a 6mm ARC barrel on backorder; the price is right and shipping is very reasonable, but obviously can't judge the quality until I get to shoot it. Their customer service is excellent and they seem to offer some good deals.

I'm starting the same 6mm arc build just can't wrap my head around which barrel I want. Did they tell how long a wait it would be

I’d just like to know whose barrels they are using. I don’t know of anyone making a 1:7.8t 6mm barrel besides Bartlein, and they definitely aren’t using them. Obviously this matters less if the barrels perform consistently, but I’ve only seen limited groups or single shot videos.

I had a great desire for one of their 6.5 Grendel side charging uppers. Owner refused to ship to NY. I ended up buying another who would. Spent my money with them. Wish I could give an actual performance review.

A lifetime guarantee makes me intrested lack of reviews makes me cautious

Check out pewpew tactical 6.5 grendel review. I have the sanders 20" complete upper. Less than 200 rounds through upper(my first AR). Shooting less than MOA-most of the time 2 or 3 bullets touching. I am very out of practice so my groups are suffering from lack of rear bag and 20 years since I shot any amount of rounds. Going to try in sled to work on loads and to see how accurate the rifle is without me making group bigger.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
I have a 6mm Arc upper with 24” barrel. It’s been on order since 8/10. Still waiting on it. Last I checked they said they where having barrel supplier issues being delayed due to China virus and the industry back log. Hope to get it soon.

Reactions: HenryRed
I wouldn’t trust them after they were selling Chinese knock offs of the XLR buttstocks.

Anybody have any experience with Saner Armory barrels
I put their 20” match upper on a PSA lower with a LaRue trigger and a budget 3x12 optic. Whether I am shooting Wolf 100 gr. or Hornady 123 gr ELD Match Ammo, I am getting sub-MOA (.6-.7) performance. PPU 120 gr is only achieving around 1.1 MOA, which surprised me. I have some PPU 110 gr. on order to see how it performs. All in all, pretty happy with it.

I have a new build with Sanders Armory side charging upper in 6.5 arc. 20” stainless with their stainless muzzle brake. Pretty much the same barrel except for the 20” length that was touted as the most accurate in the comparative article. Have not had the chance to shoot it yet but hope it is as accurate as their 6.5 Grendel in the article. A few weeks after ordering I received an email stating order was now complete. I did not receive an email with shipping info or tracking number so I called. This was right after the hurricane went through and I as worried that something got missed. No one answered so I left a voicemail. Within an hour or somI received a call from the owner Mr Sanders. We spent a good 45 minutes on the phone talking about his AR offerings. He was extremely personable, offered an apology for me not receiving the shipping email, and I was impressed with his candor. He stated that they did suffer some damage from the hurricane but it did not affect their production. At this juncture I would not hesitate in ordering from him again.

As far as who makes their barrels Sanders has stated in a message that they are American made from a well known high end manufacturer. Also stated that they have a non-disclosure agreement with said manufacturer to not disclose the makers name. I would not discount them being Bartlien barrels given their reported performance. They are advertised as match grade hand lapped barrels. One thing is certain. Whatever they are, for accuracy, they outshined the other barrels in the Pew Pew article by a large margin.

Anybody have any experience with Saner Armory barrels
I just bought a Sanders Armory 20″ Match Grade 6MM ARC 416R Stainless Steel Hand Lapped Tapered Barrel for the Ar-15 platform and It failed the no-go guage and failed the field gauge test. I called sanders armory in Florida and Kelly sanders aka owner answered I told him what happened and Kelly sanders said headspace in a gas gun doesn't matter and that it only matters for bolt action guns .. so then I asked about his QC and Kelly sanders replied that he personally checks every 6.5 grendel and 6mm arc barrel himself so long story short the owner can't tell the difference between headspaced/nonheadspaced barrels .Word of advice.. find a more reputable manufacturer/company

I just bought a Sanders Armory 20″ Match Grade 6MM ARC 416R Stainless Steel Hand Lapped Tapered Barrel for the Ar-15 platform and It failed the no-go guage and failed the field gauge test. I called sanders armory in Florida and Kelly sanders aka owner answered I told him what happened and Kelly sanders said headspace in a gas gun doesn't matter and that it only matters for bolt action guns .. so then I asked about his QC and Kelly sanders replied that he personally checks every 6.5 grendel and 6mm arc barrel himself so long story short the owner can't tell the difference between headspaced/nonheadspaced barrels .Word of advice.. find a more reputable manufacturer/company
If they won't RMA of refund you, there is a slight possibility of making that barrel usable, if interested, but it might not be worth the hassle for that specific barrel. This would be dependent on if you tested with a type II bolt and are properly using gauges of known quality.