• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sanders' Field Operatives Espousing Insurrection in the Event of Defeat

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA

Watch the video.

e7fd063a5ba057d94685108eab59b531.jpg

Is anyone surprised? When Bernie goes down... these worms will hit the streets in a last gasp go to all “Battleship Potemkin” on us.

Then blame the gun owning Cossacks and supposedly get their Red October.

Eisenstein really was the John Ford if The USSR, wasn’t t he? Oh and Prokofiev...

Sorry, enough to arcane for one night. Someone is going to think I am Dennis Miller!

Sirhr

Is anyone surprised? When Bernie goes down... these worms will hit the streets in a last gasp go to all “Battleship Potemkin” on us.

Then blame the gun owning Cossacks and supposedly get their Red October.

Eisenstein really was the John Ford if The USSR, wasn’t t he? Oh and Prokofiev...

Sorry, enough to arcane for one night. Someone is going to think I am Dennis Miller!

Sirhr

You know, I've never seen you and Dennis in the same place at the same time. That reminds me, I need to put tin foil on the shopping list, I'm down to my last roll.

If you want to see what Sanders followers have in mind for America... watch NYC today.

The FOP in NYC has also put out a statement to the effect that "We have had it with these people." I do hope that the NYPD goes completely Chicago '68 on these little fruitloops today. Not that I espouse un-necessary violence... but sometimes perhaps it is necessary? Is that a valid argument?

Of course DiBozo will tell them to stand down... "leave those nice boys alone..." But in our hearts, won't we be rooting for this dude?

1580476829982.png

These ANTIFA folks won't stop until they destroy our society. When are we going to wake up and stop letting this enemy feed off the generosity of the society they are trying to destroy???

Sirhr

"Of course DiBozo will tell them to stand down... "leave those nice boys alone..." But in our hearts, won't we be rooting for this dude? "

He may try but NYPD will not let this get out of hand and the Blues from the Precincts will bust heads and lock people up. Rank and file don't give a hoot about DiBozo and they know the PBA has their backs.

So this shit is what they teach in our schools now.Very sad.

Ooh. We could have a biiiiiig match with reactive movers. What a thought.

Reactions: Dunraven
The sooner the Democrats Communist party of America is fully exposed for the evil they are, the better.
Getting them to completely rip of their masks and show the true horror of their intentions is the first step to waking up everybody else.

I'm pretty sure my skinny ass daughter could take all of those guys down in a fight. They don't look like they have the intestinal fortitude to actually do anything more than talk.

LOL every third post here advocates insurrection. People talk shit. Film at eleven.

The sooner the Democrats Communist party of America is fully exposed for the evil they are, the better.
Getting them to completely rip of their masks and show the true horror of their intentions is the first step to waking up everybody else.
They already have, real blood may get movement.
Time will tell.

R

???????????????
Like we needed another reason to not vote for Sanders! ??????????????

They want to start a revolution??? They can't even start a lawnmower.

Reactions: Maxwell
I guess the big question is what are they going to do when Sanders once again is "shafted" by the Democrat Communist party?

It looks like a repeat of the 2016 convention is shaping up, just this time with probably Biden being the one that is anointed by the party heads regardless of what the rest of the "people" vote for.

Also somehow I think Bernie is a bit in on it, there were too many clues back in the 2016 business that he knew "They" had some "leverage" on him and he was going to run but not make a big stink about loosing.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
"They" had some "leverage" on him and he was going to run but not make a big stink about loosing.

"Dear Bernie: Behind Door Number One is a new Beach House. And to help furnish it... a book contract, millions of dollars from that college your wife bankrupted... and 4 more years in the Senate lining your pockets!

Behind door number two is your suicide note.

Now think carefully before you choose....

Love and kisses, Hillary."

Cheers,

Sirhr

"Dear Bernie: Behind Door Number One is a new Beach House. And to help furnish it... a book contract, millions of dollars from that college your wife bankrupted... and 4 more years in the Senate lining your pockets!

Behind door number two is your suicide note.

Now think carefully before you choose....

Love and kisses, Hillary."

Cheers,

Sirhr

Bernieviks versus Warrenviks. My, oh my.