• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Santa Barbara; Make me a Sammich instead !

promising that no photos or videos will be taken of people or their cars

What could go wrong? :cautious: Uhm ya, NO. In an unrelated report, Firearm theft is up 300%.

1525036744961.png

promising that no photos or videos will be taken of people or their cars

What could go wrong? :cautious: Uhm ya, NO. In an unrelated report, Firearm theft is up 300%.

The thing about statistics is they can be a valuable tool. However, any omission of counter statistics is a breach of ethics. Leaving out the fact homes are being broken into and firearms stolen is nothing short of irresponsibility.

I wonder what the statistical change is for home intruders being shot during this crime spree. Then again, since the break-ins are up %300, i wonder what the statistical increase is for residents being injured during a break in?

The thing about statistics is they can be a valuable tool. However, any omission of counter statistics is a breach of ethics. Leaving out the fact homes are being broken into and firearms stolen is nothing short of irresponsibility.

I wonder what the statistical change is for home intruders being shot during this crime spree. Then again, since the break-ins are up %300, i wonder what the statistical increase is for residents being injured during a break in?

Because a Department is running this Bullshit "Buy Your Guns" fiasco that will yield ZERO positive results, again, I thought it would be mandatory to put "break-ins are up 300%" as tongue in cheek. Since they're buying with "no questions" it only makes sense a 'good' thief would capitalize and steal all the firearms he could to sell to them. I have no idea if crime is up due to this, but it only makes sense it would be. Dope heads don't give a fuck. For them, this is the dinner bell.

edit: I better add my oxymoron. "Smart" thieves don't steal or carry firearms. Enhancements and Strike Offenses are real bitches. Along with Mandatory Minimums.

Reactions: sandwarrior
I need to drive out there, stay with old friends, do some surfing and turn in a few cap guns.

Reactions: 1J04
Because a Department is running this Bullshit "Buy Your Guns" fiasco that will yield ZERO positive results, again, I thought it would be mandatory to put "break-ins are up 300%" as tongue in cheek. Since they're buying with "no questions" it only makes sense a 'good' thief would capitalize and steal all the firearms he could to sell to them. I have no idea if crime is up due to this, but it only makes sense it would be. Dope heads don't give a fuck. For them, this is the dinner bell.

edit: I better add my oxymoron. "Smart" thieves don't steal or carry firearms. Enhancements and Strike Offenses are real bitches. Along with Mandatory Minimums.
I know the %300 was a number just tossed out there, but the last time someone did a study on one of these gun grabs, a statistic similar to what you posted WAS put out there. By a state employee (it was California) who put it out there. You're not far wrong. Certainly not wrong in the point of the context.

The other statistics I mentioned are known, but not published. Much like the little known statistic of how many times guns are the edge in a violent confrontation not happening.

From the Center For Disease Control and Prevention:
https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...icans-regularly-use-firearms-for-self-defense

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the lethal power of weaponized groceries.
Took a buddy home drunk and 4 hours late one night. He knew she'd be pissed, so I stayed beside the trailer door until I knew he was going to be able to stay inside.
There was some ruckus and harsh words, and he came back through that door like a derby horse stung by a hornet.
As he blew by me and tripped down those factory made hollow concrete mobile home steps, a can of chicken noodle soup, just ever so slightly off its intended course, smacked the door jamb and sent shards of splintered cheap wood flying.
A few inches left and she would have gone to prison after the funeral.

Took a buddy home drunk and 4 hours late one night. He knew she'd be pissed, so I stayed beside the trailer door until I knew he was going to be able to stay inside.
There was some ruckus and harsh words, and he came back through that door like a derby horse stung by a hornet.
As he blew by me and tripped down those factory made hollow concrete mobile home steps, a can of chicken noodle soup, just ever so slightly off its intended course, smacked the door jamb and sent shards of splintered cheap wood flying.
Lol
I had to drop a bud off late one night.
His wife wasn't a big woman by any means.
She met him halfway to the house and proceeded to do a solid Bruce Lee impersonation.
We exited.

R

Great visual. At first I thought you were talking about over-consumption of garlic, ghost peppers, etc.