• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa's coming early

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
Still knocking em out. Fresh off the assembly table but still needs to be cleaned. Headed home in the AM. I had to open the barrel channel, inlet for the DBM and fit the receiver to it. About 10 hours of fiber glass work on this one. The stock came from JW Precision set up for the PSS/SPS

LAP Signature Receiver
Krieger 30 cal 1-10 LV
Spiral Fluted
Threaded 5/8x24 with cap
Chambered in 308 Win Match
Receiver Pillar Bedded in Devcon
DBM Bedded in Marine Tex
Finished at 22"
Surgeon DBM
Adj. McM A5 with Spacer System
Colors chosen by owner, Flat OD & Flat Black Gun Kote

52gigj.jpg

wsrynp.jpg

2808twl.jpg

wugmbl.jpg

16216w7.jpg

Re: Santa's coming early

William another work of ART!
I need to contact you about doing a build for me soon.
smile.gif

Cheers,
DM

Shhweeet!! One of these days if I ever hit the lotto I'm having one built by Roscoe.

Hi William that is a beautifull rifle a lot of people just do not understand the time it takes to finish and paint a rifle i am just completing a 338 Edge for a customer and it takes time to get it right i am doing Tan and OD for his and working on Tan Flutes and OD barreld action with tan highlights and Tan stock so i hope it comes out as well as your effort.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReflectionsBurn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is coming to my home and holy crap is that freaking wicked, I'm stoked!!! </div></div>

Roscoe forgot to tell you the delivery truck was intercepted and some packages went missing
wink.gif

Nice rifle. I'll enjoy it, errrrr I mean you will enjoy it.

I'd like to know a little more about that action, thread on it already somewhere?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to know a little more about that action, thread on it already somewhere? </div></div>

It's manufactured for me by Glen Harrison at Defiance Machine. It's a standard SS 1.350" round/round receiver with an LAP ejection port. Extended tennon with 1.0625 x 16tpi threads, over sized double pinned recoil lug, 20 moa scope base with 8x40 screws and double pinned. The rail is proprietary to the receiver, Side bolt release rotated up out of the stock line, spiral fluted bolt body with the Mini M-16 extractor, solid one piece bolt body / handle and threaded 5/16 x 24 for bolt knobs. AW cuts will be the norm for magazine feed receivers.

Sweeet stick!! I will be building my next tactical on a Defiance Machine.

That spiral fluting make me feel weird in my pants!!!!!!

That is a wonderful build and the builder and owner should be very pround!

Pc