• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa's CPS's 2021

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This month, we celebrate the birth of our savior. We celebrate best by honoring him. We do that by demonstrating our kindness. It is a season of good. A season of giving. While the struggle of this life can blind us to that ever present mandate to be kind, it is especially important in remembering the kindness which awaits us if we try to live an honorable life, and come to Him to be saved. He would have us treat others as he would treat us. Bless your enemies, as blessing those that bless us requires no sacrifice and is worth nothing. Christmas is a wonderful reminder of these philosophy's.

While some of us may be very blessed, others may be experiencing hardship. Those that are trying to lead a good life, should be offered a hand up. After all, it's usually easy to find those people which deserve such things. It is in this spirit that I make this post. Read this post carefully, and completely, as there are specific instructions that must be followed. Not I nor my staff will feel responsible if you neglect a step! :)

We honor the celebration of Christmas by giving. Give. Give until it hurts, and then give a little more. I'll start... and I encourage you to follow in whatever way you are able, with whatever resources you may have.

First,
    I'll be selecting multiple members of Snipershide.com to receive a CPS free of charge. Those of you that respond to this thread with your favorite bible verse and inspirational message will be considered. Merry Christmas!!!

Second,
    If you place an order for a CPS from December 18, 2021 (today) through midnight on December 25th, 2021... you can put your favorite bible verse in the comments field during checkout on the www.primalrights.com website and you will receive $50 off your purchase. You'll check out for the full amount, but we'll be processing orders manually and will ensure you are charged the correct amount to reflect the discount. Due to already crushing order volume, we'll likely ship your CPS within 4-6 weeks of your order. Do not burden my staff by being forgetful here, as you will either follow instructions or you can accept your failings and move on. No bible verse, no discount! Period!

Third,
    When you place your order... you can also make a donation to Santa's CPS Fund! No matter what amount you want to give, just add the Santa's CPS Fund item to your cart, with the amount you specify, and we'll charge your card accordingly and add it to Santa's CPS Fund, and when that tally hits the value of a CPS, I'll jump in here and pick a participant from this thread to receive a brand new Competition Primer Seater for free! Santa and I are good friends, and I have assurances from the elves that Santa's CPS's get special priority treatment!

Fourth, The CPS's will be going up in price substantially in 2022. We've had the same price since 2015, but the cost of raw materials has gone to astronomical levels this past year and we can no longer absorb that. This is your last opportunity to get a CPS at a reduced price.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything else, if you like. You can just bump the quantity and use the options to adjust how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.
    Donate To Santa's CPS Fund

Sixth, Let me share a gift with you that I've tried to continually share over the years. The library section at www.primalrights.com/library has some articles I've written which might help you progress as a shooter. Mentoring shooters is quite possibly my favorite thing to do, as it can save people so much precious time when attempting to figure out this wonderful sport. Please have a look and give a read! We also have a ton of free instructional content on our youtube channel.

From my family here at Primal Rights, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!

diNGbAXm.jpg

Important Details - READ ME! (subject to change as needed)
    This offer can not be applied to any previous or pending order. I know... missing out is no fun, but rest easy knowing we are thankful for your order you may have placed, and you certainly won't be disappointed with the product. We appreciate you!

These orders will be processed as soon as they are received, in the order they are received, and shipped in the order they are received, as we are able to ship them. With the Christmas vacation pending, we expect to be able to ship all orders by the end of January 2021. You'll need to be patient! I know it would be more fun to have it under the tree, but everyone is suppose to be done Christmas shopping by now anyway, right? ;) We will do our very best to ship your order as soon as possible!

Limit ONE (1) CPS per household/per order. You can order multiple CPS's if you like, but only one will have the discount applied.

If the steps outlined above are not followed, the discount will NOT be applied. So if you do not utilize the comments section during checkout as instructed... do not call and take it out on my staff. I will not be pleased. It's not their fault, nor mine, that you can't follow simple instructions. :) No bible verse, no discount!

It starts when it starts, and when it's over... it's OVER. Sorry if you missed it, but you can always try next year.

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
    Primal Rights, Inc
    605-554-1911

-----------
    Follow on Instagram
    Subscribe on YouTube

Last edited:
    "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"

And bonus quote

“I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    Besides Me there is no God.
    I will gird you, though you have not known Me"

@orkan - my best wishes to you and yours for a truly joyful Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year.

Cheers

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Do your best at all things you do. You never know who is paying attention

And a new favorite: The best things in life live on the other side of fear.

Isaiah 40:29-31
    29 He gives power to the faint,
    and to him who has no might heincreases strength.
    30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted;
    31 but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

This helps me everyday in my job as a Correctional Officer. It’s an uphill battle every day it seems and this gets me moving keep the good fight and try to make a difference.

Thanks @orkan for all your generosity and coming up with some great innovations.

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
    He leads me beside still waters.
    3 He restores my soul.
    He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies;
    you anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
    6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
    and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

Peace, Happiness and Goodwill to all as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.

John 15:13
    “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”

Place others before you, and one day you will be first to someone. If you have to ask someone if you are the most important part of their life, you usually aren’t. One can almost always afford to “sacrifice” part of their “life” to help someone. Most people are too selfish to suffer a little.

Really good Christmas spirit Orkan 😁
    Can't site a bibel verse since I'm a non believer .

Reactions: RS14
    Very generous of you Greg!
    GENESIS-27:3
    Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Merry Christmas!
    Ryan

1 Corinthians 13:1-7

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Orkan, may God bless you for your boldness in speaking of our Lord and Savior and for your generosity.

Philipians 4:6-7 (NLT)
    Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will gaurd your heart and mind as you live in Christ Jesus.

Life can be hard (it is for me right now), but reading this verse regularly, helps me to keep my eyes on Jesus. Our only true source of hope and peace.

Merry Christmas!

Durwin

This is really a awesome. And being your giving to your fellow man @orkan what better bible verse than
    1 John 3:17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?

Although a CPS isn’t on my Christmas list this year I’ll definitely be getting one eventually and share this with all my friends. Wish I could get it before the price increase. But it is what it is.

Edited: ended up placing a order today. Can’t wait to get it.

Last edited:
    In the Spirit of Christmas…

"The angel replied,
    'The Holy Spirit will
    come over you and
    the power of the Most
    High will overshadow
    you. Therefore, the
    one who is to be born
    will be holy. He will
    be called God's Son.'"
    LUKE 1:35

Merry Christmas to all!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and all members of the Hide. Thank you for sharing and mentoring. Thank you for your generosity and good will.

One of my favorite passages is this one and somehow seems fitting for many occasions such as this:

Matthew 7:7-11 Luke 11:9-13

"Ask and it will be given to you;
    seek and you will find;
    knock and the door will be opened to you.
    For everyone who asks receives;
    he who seeks finds;
    and to him who knocks the door will be opened."

May you all find peace, hope, happiness and love as we share in this season that honors the greatest gift ever given to man.

"God bless us, every one!"

Last edited:
    Merry Christmas; what an amazing idea orkan! Thank you for sharing and exclaiming your faith and demonstrating the true meaning of Christmas.

Ephesians 2:1-10 NIV

As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh[a] and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Psalm 23

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    2 He makes me lie down in green pastures.
    He leads me beside still waters.
    3 He restores my soul.
    He leads me in paths of righteousness
    for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me
    in the presence of my enemies;
    you anoint my head with oil;
    my cup overflows.
    6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
    and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.

Peace, Happiness and Goodwill to all as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.
    My constant companion when I was in Vietnam.

One I try to remind myself of -

It can be hard to listen to others you know too well and get through to those who know you too well.

I feel sometimes it applies to the internet forums also but in a different way somehow.

Psalms 94:9 "He who implanted the ear, does He not hear. He who formed the eye, does He not see?"

The NIV says it more like this " Does He who implanted the ear not hear,, Does he who formed the eye not see?

I love this verse because of a few reasons, one being a very difficult time in my life, and the other to remind me that God is literally who made us, so He understands us very well!

Very cool idea sir.

Last edited:
    This is awesome @orkan. I am not a Christian, therefore, I will not be posting a bible verse. This site and the many good people on it, it by far the best shooting forum I’ve been apart of. The generosity and willingness to help those in need is truly inspiring. I hope one day I’ll be able to own a CPS, but in the meantime I’ve sent a donation to Santa’s CPS fund.

Wanted to get in on the CPS buy last year, but instead decided to have a heart attack and was in the hospital from dec 23 through Christmas Day. Tried to login to the primal rights site in recovery on Christmas Day but the hospital had all gun sites blocked by their filter. thus missed out. I am not missing out this year. Thanks so much to bring this back Greg!

I’ll add one of my favorites here, Ephesians 2:10. “We are truly his handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to lead the life of good deeds, which God prepared for us in advance.”. I’ve kind of been taking this to heart since having to do Christmas morning with my girls via FaceTime last year from the hospital bed.

I will be donating to the Santa Fund as well.
    God bless you all!

edit: order placed with Santa Fund donation as well. I’m in this year!

Last edited:
    Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

In the times that we live today nothing is assured… however the greatest gift of all has been and will always be by faith.

Last edited:
    Merry Christmas and thank you.

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Love it, that's pretty awesome you're doing the CPS fund, that your handing out these babies to some lucky folks, and doing the discount.

Always liked John 3:16 even though it's cliche it is the scripture in a nutshell.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

These just seem appropriate the way things have been lately with people struggling.

Psalm 34:18

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Psalm 16:8

"I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

Forgot to say Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
    Thanks Greg for your generosity!!

This verse I think is very fitting with the troubled times we live in these days and these days being really unholy and against god, our creator.

Acts 17:26-28 And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us, for “‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed his offspring.’

The person who truly wishes to be healed is he who does not refuse treatment. This treatment consists of the pain and distress brought on by various misfortunes. He who refuses them does not realize what they accomplish in this world or what he will gain from them when he departs this life.

Maximus of Constantinople

Psalm 35:1-3
    Oppose those who oppose me, Lord, and fight those who fight against me! 2 Take your shield and armor and come to my rescue. 3 Lift up your spear and war ax against those who pursue me. Promise that you will save me.

The first verse has been adopted by people downtown and is written in graffiti across Minneapolis.

Thanks Greg for doing this again this year.

John 16:33​

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

A simple “thank you” can, and has more than once changed a person’s life. You never know what is going through someone mind. Please don’t be a Karen or Daren. Treat other people how you want to be treated.

Thanks,
    Jay

Last edited:
    A verse I heavily relied upon in my childhood and which brings courage to this day when faced with adversity...
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I have been gracious enough to have received a CPS earlier this month. If I happen to be chosen again, I will donate it to my brother.

...after some of the comments that popped up in the other thread about Erik Cortina's channel, I personally feel that this verse is not only applicable, but also evokes a sentiment needed in todays times....Greg, may you continue to be blessed in your endeavors (y)

1 Thessalonians 5:11​

11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

Thanks for this.

And acknowledging publicly what the reason of Christmas is.

My favorite during this time of the year is still:
    Luke 2:11
    “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.”
    I make it a point to all the youngsters to see this in the Charlie Brown Christmas show,
    as I enjoyed that part when I was young.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Micah 6:6-8​

6 With what shall I come before the Lord
    and bow down before the exalted God?
    Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
    with calves a year old?
    7 Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams,
    with ten thousand rivers of olive oil?
    Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,
    the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
    8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
    And what does the Lord require of you?
    To act justly and to love mercy
    and to walk humbly with your God.

Merry Christmas. Thank you, Greg.

Favorite Bible Verse - Isaiah 6:8
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Favorite otherwise inspirational quote -
    “Every man is born as many, but dies as a single one.”
    - Unknown

Merry Christmas to everyone. Thanks for the opportunity Orkan. God bless.

Psalm 1
    Blessed are the righteous—The ungodly will perish.

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
    2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
    3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

God bless you all believers of your God and in his son Jesus Christ.

Fourth Nephi
    The Book of Nephi

1 And it came to pass that the thirty and fourth year passed away, and also the thirty and fifth, and behold the disciples of Jesus had formed a church of Christ in all the lands round about. And as many as did come unto them, and did truly repent of their sins, were baptized in the name of Jesus; and they did also receive the Holy Ghost.
    2 And it came to pass in the thirty and sixth year, the people were all converted unto the Lord, upon all the face of the land, both Nephites and Lamanites, and there were no contentions and disputations among them, and every man did deal justly one with another.
    3 And they had all things common among them; therefore there were not rich and poor, bond and free, but they were all made free, and partakers of the heavenly gift.

1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

I did a lot of anxiety casting this year with the seemingly endless offers on homes trying to acquire our first home. Finally happened and closed in September the day prior to my birthday. God is good and blessed my fiancé and I well this year. New mortgage has eaten up a lot of my funds for play but it's nice to have a home of my own!

Thank you @orkan for doing this! Even if I don't win one, I will donate to the fund!

God bless and have a merry Christmas brother!