• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sarasota FL gun shops???

Re: Sarasota FL gun shops???

google shows me where they are but doesnt tell me how good they are, c'mon theres no FL shooters around these parts?????

I can only think of one gun shop thats piont blake on clark rd. Owner is a cool guy, get him started on zombies and you'll be in their for an hour plus. Then theirs a reload shop off 17th,and Zacchini Avenue. Owner is a great guy as well. Theirs a gunsmith off of whitfield rd. as well.

hey thanks man, im from ft.myers so im trying to figure whos worth a try up here. dumb question but the reloading shops, do they make custom loads for people or do they just sell reloading equip?

Most just sell reloading equipment. The money you would have to pay for someone to develop loads for you isnt worth it IMO. You would be better off spending that money on reloading equipment.

I was born and raised in Sarasota and lived there for 30yrs. There are more gun shops in the Bradenton area. Heavy metal is on the NE corner of 41 and 14th st,there is also another shop on the NE corner of SR53 and us41. There is another one on us301 one block south of University Pkwy. There is one in downtown Sarasota on mainstreet(the bullet hole). There are a few more more just pm me.

Do you live in Myakka or Ft.Meyers.

i grew up on pine island but moved up here to myakka for a girl, imagine that. Ive lived here about a year now. thanks for the info<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sp95</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most just sell reloading equipment. The money you would have to pay for someone to develop loads for you isnt worth it IMO. You would be better off spending that money on reloading equipment.

I was born and raised in Sarasota and lived there for 30yrs. There are more gun shops in the Bradenton area. Heavy metal is on the NE corner of 41 and 14th st,there is also another shop on the NE corner of SR53 and us41. There is another one on us301 one block south of University Pkwy. There is one in downtown Sarasota on mainstreet(the bullet hole). There are a few more more just pm me.

Do you live in Myakka or Ft.Meyers. </div></div>

For your transfers and Bottom Metal needs, I highly recommend Jeff at CDI Precision in Sarasota.

Oops I forgot to mention Jeff at CDI(sorry jeff). Point Blank on Stickney point/Clark Rd is very good people also.

Manatee outdoor sports on SR 64. If you are heading west it is just after the Manatee river on the north side
+1 on Heavy meatal

yeah im in that place about once a week, he said he does minor stuff, good guys in there<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtDart</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manatee outdoor sports on SR 64. If you are heading west it is just after the Manatee river on the north side
+1 on Heavy meatal </div></div>

tell you what, fly me down to Florida away from this 20 degree weather for a few days, I'll find all the local shops, see how much of my BS they can handle, then I'll tell you which ones are good, bad, indifferent