• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SAS ARBITER

Downrange1x

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
NC,USA
Has anyone had any experience with the SAS Arbiter series of suppressors? How do they compare to others in impact shift? and dependability? Seriously looking at buying one ,would like to hear from any owners or users. Thanks .

Re: SAS ARBITER

Mine has about a 1 MOA shift straight down on my rifle, that's about as good as you can ask for. No issues at all so far, I like it.

I have one on my 284. Its a great Ti can for the money invested. I would not hesitate to buy another, as long as they are IN STOCK with your selected dealer. My impact shift is always repeatable and the can is very quiet.

Great supressor, mine also has vertical shift only, very repeatable.

Great suppressor.....I have a 7.62 and a .338 in QD. Impact shift does not concern me as I zero with suppressors on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2shots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great supressor, mine also has vertical shift only, very repeatable. </div></div>

Agreed, no issues

Buy from a stocking dealer

I'm running the ti .30 cal on my .308 and AR. Poi shifts are different with each gun but repeatable. I can't say about how it compares on sound but I am happy with it.

Thanks bros., that makes my decision to buy one certain. Along with the fact it is less than half the price of the AWC THOR TI that I was determined to get. Again thanks to all for responses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks bros., that makes my decision to buy one certain. Along with the fact it is less than half the price of the AWC THOR TI that I was determined to get. Again thanks to all for responses. </div></div>you will not be disappointed.love mine.

I'm happy with mine. I don't know what the big deal is about buying from a stocking dealer as mine wasn't really hard to get, but whatev. The can itself weighs slightly more than a Sandstorm yet seems extremely stout. It's an interesting design.
Great can for a great price.

Good design,
Mine is on a 300WM and recoils like a mild .308 and I'm running the 208 A-MAX. Real happy with it. Mile High Shooting in CO is a stocking dealer.

Good Luck,

JamieD

AI Stocks and Accessories

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EWOAF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm happy with mine. I don't know what the big deal is about buying from a stocking dealer as mine wasn't really hard to get, but whatev. The can itself weighs slightly more than a Sandstorm yet seems extremely stout. It's an interesting design.
Great can for a great price. </div></div>

Well from past experience its commonly known that SAS was hard to get product out of for awhile. So when we say go to a stocking dealer that eliminated having to wait 9+ weeks for it to even be made. They might have taken care of that situation by now but it was an issue back when I bought mine. I found mine in stock with a forum vendor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well from past experience its commonly known that SAS was hard to get product out of for awhile. So when we say go to a stocking dealer that eliminated having to wait 9+ weeks for it to even be made. They might have taken care of that situation by now but it was an issue back when I bought mine. I found mine in stock with a forum vendor. </div></div>

Yes, SAS, LLC cans were very difficult to get before Mile High Shooting Accessories became their distributor. It is now easy to get a hold of Mile High and get what you need. The Arbiter can is a great can and a great value. I have many happy customers with these cans.

Darin Reiss
Black Hills Armory

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DarinR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well from past experience its commonly known that SAS was hard to get product out of for awhile. So when we say go to a stocking dealer that eliminated having to wait 9+ weeks for it to even be made. They might have taken care of that situation by now but it was an issue back when I bought mine. I found mine in stock with a forum vendor. </div></div>

Yes, SAS, LLC cans were very difficult to get before Mile High Shooting Accessories became their distributor. It is now easy to get a hold of Mile High and get what you need. The Arbiter can is a great can and a great value. I have many happy customers with these cans.

Darin Reiss
Black Hills Armory
</div></div>

I know that! I own 2 of their cans. Great Product.

I've got one of the early QD versions and I love it. I think I've only shot unsuppressed one time since I got it to check the zero shift and I was lucky it was .25in straight up. My Leupy can't even adjust for it.

Love mine.

I have the .30 cal Ti Arbiter, thread on. It's really light. One drawback to light cans are that you will get mirage bleeding through your cover much more quickly, as soon as 5-7 rounds even at a fairly slow pace.

Zero POI shift on my 20" .308 or 26" .260 barrels, both Rem Varmint/Med Palma contours. The suppressor weight has a bit to do with that as well as design.

I run a Ti Arbitor. Repeatable zero shift. Love it. Run it on both a 308 and 243.

Got one on my 300WM. Pretty much the same vertical shift as the others. Tames the recoil nicely. Great buy for the money.