• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SAS silencer

ds762

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2008
MO
Well I looked for my previous thread so I could update it but it appears to have been deleted.

My FFL received my silencer today. I stopped in to get the forms filled out and look at the can.

My first impression of the silencer is VERY GOOD! I paid for a thread mount 30 cal. silencer and Tim transferred one of his FH/MB cans to my FFL. In the box was not only a 30 cal. MB attachment but also a 1/2x28 MB attachment so that I can use this can on a 223 firearm.

I really like this silencer. Tim gave me more than I paid for and aside from a break-down in communication I am a satisfied customer! Now I have to wait on the NFA branch to approve the F4.

I also have a SureFire 223 can waiting on a F4 and to be perfectly honest I am somewhat regretting the purchase of that can based on handling experiance. Once I get F4's on both cans I am going to do a side by side evaluation of the two cans and I am going to bet money that I will not be as happy with the SureFire once I shoot it next to the SAS.

Thanks Tim!

David

Re: SAS silencer

He makes things right if he goofs up. He makes good stuff and I like it. I've bought 3 cans from him and soon to be a fourth. It's not that his prices are cheap. His CS is top notch, and he'll make you darn near whatever you want. I've got a thread mount 7.62, a Titanium 45acp, and bought a thread mounted 7.62mm for my dad, and have a Ti 9mm on order. I'm quite happy with them. He can be hard to get a hold of from time to time no doubt. The stuff is well worth the wait though. Enjoy it!

Glad everything turn out OK
wink.gif

I could have told you that Tim would have come through... he is a good honest guy who makes a heck of a can...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m21black</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could have told you that Tim would have come through... he is a good honest guy who makes a heck of a can... </div></div>

I never doubted Tim but I was concerned on the commo break-down initially. I think he just needs someone to help receive emails and phone calls that can intelligently answer customer questions and customer service a little better.

After looking at this can .. my dealer ending up calling today and ordering two cans for himself! The quality is not in question.

IF I need to order another can anytime soon .. my business is going to Tim!

Tim is a one man show... I read a thread a while back where Dr Dater commented on the quality of of the SAS cans and also that he had no problem with a guy starting out as a one man show... after that's where most all can manufactures started...
Dr Dater from GemTech is a top shelf guy too...