• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SAS TiArbiter or TBAC 30p-1

Jumper

I have a rendezvous with death
Minuteman
  • Dec 15, 2008
    some disputed barricade
    The TBAC seems like its all the rage right now. Haven't seen much posted about the SAS Arbiter since about last April. I am about to pull the trigger on my first suppressor and I want to make a good choice. I think I've got it narrowed down to these 2 choices. I think I'm leaning toward the Arbiter but based on searching The Hide, availability seems sketchy.

My host is a 7mm-08 MA-Ten 5/8x24 thread on. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: SAS TiArbiter or TBAC 30p-1

I didn't have a problem getting a hold of an Arbiter... last May.
    I don't know what all the fuss would be about.. have you contacted Mile high?

Great timing i was going to ask the same question. If you google you will find a little info on the sas and a lot on thunderbeast. can someone explain the price dif. thanks!!

No, I haven't tried to contact Mile High. I just did a search here on the Hide for the Arbiter and there hasn't been much mention since last April. I'll call tomorrow and see what the availability is. I haven't seen any negative reviews about the Arbiter's performance but like I said, its been awhile since there was anything posted.

Feel free to contact me tomorrow and I will be glad to assist. We are the stocking distributor for SAS and have many models in stock and from Direct Connect, Thread Over Muzzle Brake (TOMB) and QD models.

General consensus seems to think that a 22 can is a good way to get into the NFA world. Not sure if that interests you but they're very cost effective.

I have not shot any TBAC cans yet, but I have one on order for ME!!! I am always excited when I get a new can. Thanks Ray. I shot the Arbiter (Ti) at silencer shoot. I was really impressed with their mount. Shaun @ sniper company was an ambassador. I think the Arbiter is a quality can and I wish Tim would do more in the way of marketing. He is an old machine hand and doesn't seem to think that marketing is as important as making a quality product. So, their product doesn't get much coverage. At least that is my take.

It is funny how misunderstood the power of marketing truly is. I am marketing graduate student and I really enjoy the ends and outs of marketing and see the end results of a good brand

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silenced America</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have not shot any TBAC cans yet, but I have one on order for ME!!! I am always excited when I get a new can. Thanks Ray. I shot the Arbiter (Ti) at silencer shoot. I was really impressed with their mount. Shaun @ sniper company was an ambassador. I think the Arbiter is a quality can and I wish Tim would do more in the way of marketing. He is an old machine hand and doesn't seem to think that marketing is as important as making a quality product. So, their product doesn't get much coverage. At least that is my take.

It is funny how misunderstood the power of marketing truly is. I am marketing graduate student and I really enjoy the ends and outs of marketing and see the end results of a good brand </div></div>

...it's not in OD is it? <---grr.

If your considering an Arbiter give Stacey a call, I just ordered 2 from him and he's a wealth of information and will steer you in the right direction whatever your needs are.
    Hell, anymore I just call him to talk about guns and scopes and use him as a information resource for stuff I think I "might" need/want. I'm hoping he doesn't catch on to that and start ducking my phone calls!
    smile.gif

Both are high quality suppressors. I dont think there is a bad choice there. I have the 30P-1 and 30BA and I really like them both. I also have had a Ti Arbiter for about a year now and it spends its time on a 284. Suppression is great, as well as the accuracy down range.

I would leave it up to price and how fast they can get it to your dealer.

Well I gave Stacey a call this mornig. Real nice guy and very informative. Got the ball rolling on the Arbiter Ti and TOMB's mount for 2 rifles. Good price too. Thanks all for the advice.

Jumper