• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Satan is alive and well in France... Religion of Peace adherant stabs babies...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

Wow... Syrian "Migrant" stabs kids in a playground in France.

Must be that he didn't like something about the place that let him 'migrate' there.

Hopefully the worm turns soon... Because these scum are destroying Western Civilization. Including the ones flooding across our borders.

The longer it goes, the harder the landing is going to be. Just 'sayin. That's nothing but historical fact...

Sirhr

Reactions: 101st
There is no redemption or rehabilitation. His mission was to take as many before he dies. A good guy with a gun could have helped him with sooner. And a government keeping out the crazies would also be good.

Sec of State Clinton, busying brokering a deal to sell 20 percent of US enriched uranium to Russia was too busy to do anything about Benghazi. So, that falls. There was a general in charge of a special forces unit that was nearby. He wondered aloud why he was not called. They were six blocks away. Obama fired that general and replaced him.

Qaddafi dies and the uninterrupted flood of sandbox immigrants has not stopped since then.

• Angry
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I meant to include that after Clinton secured the uranium deal, the Clinton Foundation received about 40 million in donations from russian businessmen.

For all the cheating and corruption that both clinton's have done.... (bathroom server???) and yet President Trump is being indited again?

"Indited" is bad enough.... truly,,, but the 'again' portion is absolutely sinister.

Speaking of Sinister, how is Dave?

Its not just Frnce. I read a story this AM about some here guy who just ran up to a woman and child and shot the kid.

I remember watching a documentary that had a interview with one of the prosecutors from the first trade center bombing. He basically said going into the case he didn’t know much about Muslims, and he had the opinion that they were like most religions, with mostly peaceful moderates then a few extremists. He then read the Muslim religious literature and quickly realized the so called extremists were just following the basic Muslim teachings found in every mosque, and that he had the ratio of moderates to extremists reversed.

I remember watching a documentary that had a interview with one of the prosecutors from the first trade center bombing. He basically said going into the case he didn’t know much about Muslims, and he had the opinion that they were like most religions, with mostly peaceful moderates then a few extremists. He then read the Muslim religious literature and quickly realized the so called extremists were just following the basic Muslim teachings found in every mosque, and that he had the ratio of moderates to extremists reversed.
All those who are not of the nation of Islam are infidels. All infidels must die. Repeat, ad nauseum.

Reactions: Jgault
All those who are not of the nation of Islam are infidels. All infidels must die. Repeat, ad nauseum.
For the life of me, I dont understand this "Shot and arrested", stuff. Shot and deceased sounds so much better.

One of my favorite T shirts. Mine si a bit different but you get the idea.

41O2GcsNjvL._AC_UY879_.jpg

For the life of me, I dont understand ths

Last edited: