• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Saturday Oct 13 Colorado Rifle Club 600 yard F Class and Prone match HEX TARGETS demo

RANGERRON72

Private
Minuteman
Weather has forecast a high of 57, but starting the day at 38-40. Wear your long underwear and come out and join us for the last 600 yard ANY ANY Prone and F Class match of the season at Colorado Rifle Club in Byers
2015 from high end  072417.jpg

As an added bonus, HEX SYSTEMS www.hexsystems.com.au is setting up a demo target of their electronic target and scoring system, and competitors will be able to take an additional 10 shots (not part of the match) and see the HEX system in action. This will be done during a shooters scoring relay........

For information, match program and entry card, you can go to www.crci.org and under Events, find the 600 yard ANY ANY Prone and F Class match, click on the link and the match program, info and entry card will pop up that you can download.
We draw 30-45 shooters every month, all the way from national level champions to newbies that make us their first match. All are welcome. If you want a sport that will develop your skills when you go out to bang steel at longer ranges, this is the venue to build your skills. Sling shooter are ANY RIFLE, Service Rifle, and Match rifle, F Class shooters are F/TR (target rifle i.e. bipods and scopes) and F/Open...……..

If you have a 100 or 200 yard zero, we can get you on paper pretty quick. And if you think 600 yards is too close, for the F Class, the X ring is 3 inches (1/2 MOA) and the 10 ring is 6 inches (1 MOA). Come on out.

More info,
[email protected]
or cell 303-918-6890 Google for general info about the sport.....

Reactions: Willbas
Just out of curiosity, what does the score distribution look like? Everyone talks about their 1/2 or 1/4 minute guns, so how many X rings does the lowest shooter miss? ;)

Just out of curiosity, what does the score distribution look like? Everyone talks about their 1/2 or 1/4 minute guns, so how many X rings does the lowest shooter miss? ;)
That all depends on the people that show up. I do understand what you are saying though but that is the beauty of F Class. You can say you have a 1/4 MOA rifle all you want but the targets don't lie. I have seen some pretty amazing things on forums, in real life I have seen someone shoot a 200-19x at 300 yards:
X ring....................................1.42
10 ring...................................2.85

I personally have shot a 200-17x at 300 yards but if you asked me I would say I avg .75 MOA

There are people that can shoot very small groups consistently but I am not sure everyone on the internet who says they can shoot 1/4 MOA would clear a 20x at 300 yards. Try not to compare yourself to what people say they can shoot, go out and try a competition.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *