• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saturn Alum Funnel

427Cobra

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Nov 24, 2005
    DFW Texas
    I just picked one of these up in 30cal, there is a machined brass plug that fits perfectly on my .308 cases, the brass adds wieght to the base combined with the fit keeps the funnel in place at all times, I'll be getting one for every cal I load for.

Re: Saturn Alum Funnel

I just bought them from sinclair a month and a half ago. Waaay better than the .22-.45 cal RCBS plastic funnel I've used for the last 20 years.

ETA- I bought the .22, 6.5mm, and the .308 one, The fact that I can let go of the funnel on the .22 cal ones is very nice.

Saturn funnels rock i have been using them the last few years and wont use anything else!!

Just looked'm up on sinclair...the multi cal's u add 7.50 to the price. Does that interchange the base or just cut similar to other "multi" caliber funnels?
    Of course prefer the best fit, but would save $ and space around the bench, if its interchangable
    Anyone have the knowledge i seek??? thanks...be safe