• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 10 FLCP-K best place for low price?

GotaCohiba

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
Looking to purchase the above model in .308, looking for info on best prices?
Must be the left hand, that makes it a little harder to find.
They are running at $900 on GB, anyone have a better recommendation?

THanks

Re: Savage 10 FLCP-K best place for low price?

around where i live i have found that quite a few places will sell me anything (rifle, pistol, scope, accessories) for just 10% over catalog prices. hit a local gun show and see if there are guys like that there. its usually not a typical "gun shop" guy as he needs to make a little more money on a sale

Re: Savage 10 FLCP-K best place for low price?

Wow that seems pretty high! I just recently bought the FCP-K (non-left hand) from my local dealer for $725 out the door! This is a dealer I use regularly, I would try to go this route if possible. He proves very valuable when I am looking for something! Maybe ask some of your shooting buddies if they have a dealer they work with like this?

On a side note, I just checked and the MSRP according to the savage site is $893.00 for BOTH versions. I would hedge a bet that if I called my dealer I could get the same gun in left hand for the same price I paid.

Definitely shop around, and try to get connected with a local dealer if possible!!