• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Savage 10 FLCP-K

OptedOut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
First Savage I've owned, given to me by my former unit and Savage Arms.

Re: Savage 10 FLCP-K

nice gift. i wonder if that new bolt handle is in stock? what scope is that??

Have a bro-in-law thats really looking at buying this rifle, can we get some close up shots thanks!

Photon...chambered in .308, and of course lefties are the best!

Axeman...the bolt knob is from Terry Cross (KMW Long Range Solutions) I machined it (just this past Saturday) onto the large knob tactical handle that the rifle came with. I also made the kydex cheek riser, very easy takes about an hour cost of $14.00.

The scope is an old Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10X40 LR M1 that I kept from my last "assigned" weapon, a Parker Hale M85.

gunman_7...posting photos is kinda new to me but I'll try and add some closeups for you.

I've said this in another post, this Savage shoots better than any of the Rem's and Parker Hale's that I was issued over the years, I've been truly impressed with it.

MSG- glad you are liking it. I think you will find that for the most part (or rather are finding out), Savage offers all the accuracy you could ask for at a fraction of the cost of more reputable high end brands.

Beauty, I've got a Savage 10 FP LE2A. Well worth the price.

Looks pretty good, except they put the bolt handle on the wrong side.
wink.gif

Nobody in his right mind would shoot a backward gun like that.:)

Same here, but honestly I wouldn't want it any other way! Just think we never have to get off the rifle when running the bolt. I do so much better a comps because of this, I don't break my cheek weld.

^ Yup. Same here. Sighting and trigger with the left, work the action with the right. My cheek never leaves the weld. Would be weird to me any other way.

Right handed, left eye dominate here too; but I shoot right handed with both eyes open so I can watch the target with the left eye.
smile.gif

I'm feeling the love here for lefties and the 10FLCP-K. I just bought one and it's being shipped to my FFL next week. I was fired up to begin with, but if I'm reading MSG's previous posts correctly,he's telling us his Savage shoots better than the M24's and PH's he's been issued... correct?

I am not going to comment on the left or right thingy... but I am loving the Savages that I see coming on board here!!

DK