• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Savage 10 FP 20" Tactical .308

jc89

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
UC Irvine/Bay Area home
Can't wait to shoot this at Angeles on Sunday. We'll see how it does at 600 yards. My second precision rig, first one was a 700PSS but I love this lighter rig more.

Only possible upgrade now is a Badger Thruster brake I have in stainless that I'll park or krylon and put it on.

Savage 10FP Tactical 20" .308
Bell and Clarson Stock
3.5lb trigger
Harris BRM Swivel 6-9"
Millett TRS 1 4-16x50 mil/mil
Warne 20MOA mount, Weaver 30mm rings
Custom bolt handle
Montana Sling black leather sling w/ Uncle Mike attachments

Re: Savage 10 FP 20" Tactical .308

Another poor ole Salvage owner
frown.gif

nicely done. Interested to see if it out shoots the rem.

I'd be the third owner of the gun.

1st owner said best group he shot was 0.25inches at 100 yards with Winchester off the box ammo, at 500 yards it was about 4 inches. Said he was a novice shooter.

2nd owner shot Winchester white box 308, was shooting about 1 inches at 100 yards.

I figure this gun should be 0.5moa capable with match loads/handloads, at least a consistent sub-moa shooter.

Savages almost always shoot the lights out. I absolutely love mine. Everyone always says they are cheap... yeah, right. I have spent more funds in a shorter amount of time with my 10PC than I ever have with any other rifle I have ever owned.

Lower price to start with maybe. That is about all it amounts too though... Yes, I am addicted, and I wouldn't change a thing!!

DK

BTW... very nice rig too!! Let us know how she does...

DK