• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

savage 10 round 22wmr/17hmr mags

ivanthesane

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Saw on facebook today that Savage now offers a 10 round mag for the magnum rimfire family...

Re: savage 10 round 22wmr/17hmr mags

10 round mags for the savage rim fire have been around for a while now. I have 4 ten rounders and a 5 rounder that came with the gun. Been having them for about 3 years I think

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 round mags for the savage rim fire have been around for a while now. I have 4 ten rounders and a 5 rounder that came with the gun. Been having them for about 3 years I think </div></div>

For 22lr and 17hm2, yes. But nothing aside from one-off customs or the new developed one by 17hmrmag.com that was released early this year for the 22wmr/17hmr guns.

yes, I put those puppies on my wishlist the other day. funny thing about the facebook comments was how as soon as they released those ten rounders, folks started commenting asking for 20 rounders. so who knows, maybe if they keep pushing the envelope, we just may have 20 round mags for our bolt action dog guns. And this guy is not complaining.

I love my 93, that tough little trooper will dominate everything from Ptarmigan to wolves.